Dedicated servers are so-called when used exclusively by one user or company. In this case, the machines, licenses, etc., belong to the hosting company that offers the hosting service, which also assumes the management of these servers and guarantees their uninterrupted operation. Buy a Dedicated Server to gain storage capacity.
Knowing which features the most important when are choosing a dedicated server is very important. These will depend on the requirements and needs of the web page or pages you want to host. Some of the most important features to consider before hiring a dedicated server are described below:
- Operating system: depending on the needs of the websites that are intended to be hosted, you will have to choose between Linux or Windows-based systems
- RAM and processor: important factors such as the speed with which the Web will be displayed or the number of simultaneous visits it may have to depend on the processing capacity and memory.
- Hard disk: the capacity of the hard disk will be the one that allows for storing more or less information. Keep in mind that the files on websites take up space, and email accounts and databases also need storage capacity.
- Traffic: refers to the amount of traffic transferred both inbound and outbound. For this service, the traffic is usually from hundreds of Gigabytes to unlimited.
Advantages of dedicated servers
- Exclusivity: The client ensures that all the contracted capacity is dedicated exclusively to its Web application and that other clients' failures will not affect its Internet site's availability or speed.
- Total access: In this case, Buy Dedicated Servers if you have full access to the server, and make the necessary configurations so that the hosted Web pages work correctly.
- Installation of own applications: by having the server exclusively, you can install your applications or others requiring special configurations, and there will be no problem adapting the system for its correct operation.
Tips to Secure Your RDP Connections
If proper care is not taken, remote desktop connections can open up a loophole for cyber attacks. This also applies to RDP; therefore, you should employ some best practices to secure your RDP connections.
Use strong passwords that mix uppercase and lowercase letters, symbols, and letters while maintaining a healthy length and complexity. Implement Network Level Authentication (NLA) by default on your Windows computer to ensure that only authenticated connections are made with the correct username and password. Set the maximum encryption for your RDP connections to achieve the highest level of security.
- Use strong identity and access controls like MFA, zero trust, least privilege access, allow lists, and more.
- Avoid opening RDP connections on the web; instead, use an RD gateway or VPN to create a secure channel for your local network.
- Keep your RDP client software and RDP server software up to date.
Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) software will help you connect to a remote desktop and access files and applications, troubleshoot problems, update software, and more. Buy Rdp Cheap, and You can save hours on travel and thousands in expenses while enjoying the convenience of working and managing everything from one centralized location.