P.S. Free & New CIPP-E dumps are available on Google Drive shared by PassCollection: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SJZqRdJLoxHEfUHmuh5JPrQ58UZynFVU
Buying any product should choose a trustworthy company. Our PassCollection can give you the promise of the highest pass rate of CIPP-E exam; we can give you a promise to try our CIPP-E software for free, and the promise of free updates within a year after purchase. To resolve your doubts, we assure you that if you regrettably fail the CIPP-E Exam, we will full refund all the cost you buy our study materials. PassCollection is your best partners in your preparation for CIPP-E exam.
Our company sells three kinds of CIPP-E guide torrent online whose contents are definitely same as each other. The PDF format of CIPP-E exam torrent is easy to download, prints, and browse learning, which can be printed on paper and can make notes anytime. SOFT/PC test engine of CIPP-E Exam applies to Windows system computers. It can simulate the real operation test environment. App/online test engine of the CIPP-E guide torrent can be used on all kinds of eletronic devices.
CIPP-E Study Material - Exam CIPP-E Questions Fee
If you prepare well in advance, you’ll be stress-free on the Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E) CIPP-E exam day and thus perform well. Candidates can know where they stand by attempting the IAPP CIPP-E practice test. It can save you lots of time and money. The question on the IAPP CIPP-E Practice Test is quite similar to the IAPP CIPP-E questions that get asked on the CIPP-E exam day.
IAPP Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E) Sample Questions (Q181-Q186):
NEW QUESTION # 181
Which statement provides an accurate description of a directive?
- A. A directive is a legal act relating to specific cases and directed towards member states, companies 0' private individuals.
- B. A directive speo5es certain results that must be achieved, but each member state is free to decide how to turn it into a national law
- C. A directive is a legal act that applies automatically and uniformly to all EU countries as soon as it enters into force.
- D. A directive has binding legal force throughout every member state and enters into force on a set date in all the member states.
NEW QUESTION # 182
Please use the following to answer the next question:
Due to rapidly expanding workforce, Company A has decided to outsource its payroll function to Company B.
Company B is an established payroll service provider with a sizable client base and a solid reputation in the industry.
Company B's payroll solution for Company A relies on the collection of time and attendance data obtained via a biometric entry system installed in each of Company A's factories. Company B won't hold any biometric data itself, but the related data will be uploaded to Company B's UK servers and used to provide the payroll service. Company B's live systems will contain the following information for each of Company A's employees:
* Date of Birth
* Payroll number
* National Insurance number
* Sick pay entitlement
* Maternity/paternity pay entitlement
* Holiday entitlement
* Pension and benefits contributions
* Trade union contributions
Jenny is the compliance officer at Company A.
She first considers whether Company A needs to carry out a data protection impact assessment in relation to the new time and attendance system, but isn't sure whether or not this is required.
Jenny does know, however, that under the GDPR there must be a formal written agreement requiring Company B to use the time and attendance data only for the purpose of providing the payroll service, and to apply appropriate technical and organizational security measures for safeguarding the data. Jenny suggests that Company B obtain advice from its data protection officer. The company doesn't have a DPO but agrees, in the interest of finalizing the contract, to sign up for the provisions in full. Company A enters into the contract.
Weeks later, while still under contract with Company A, Company B embarks upon a separate project meant to enhance the functionality of its payroll service, and engages Company C to help. Company C agrees to extract all personal data from Company B's live systems in order to create a new database for Company B.
This database will be stored in a test environment hosted on Company C's U.S. server. The two companies agree not to include any data processing provisions in their services agreement, as data is only being used for IT testing purposes.
Unfortunately, Company C's U.S. server is only protected by an outdated IT security system, and suffers a cyber security incident soon after Company C begins work on the project. As a result, data relating to Company A's employees is visible to anyone visiting Company C's website. Company A is unaware of this until Jenny receives a letter from the supervisory authority in connection with the investigation that ensues. As soon as Jenny is made aware of the breach, she notifies all affected employees.
The GDPR requires sufficient guarantees of a company's ability to implement adequate technical and organizational measures. What would be the most realistic way that Company B could have fulfilled this requirement?
- A. Avoiding the use of another company's data to improve their own services.
- B. Vetting companies' measures with the appropriate supervisory authority.
- C. Hiring companies whose measures are consistent with recommendations of accrediting bodies.
- D. Requesting advice and technical support from Company A's IT team.
NEW QUESTION # 183
In which of the following cases would an organization MOST LIKELY be required to follow both ePrivacy and data protection rules?
- A. When creating an untargeted pop-up ad on a website.
- B. When paying a search engine company to give prominence to certain products and services within specific search results.
- C. When calling a potential customer to notify her of an upcoming product sale.
- D. When emailing a customer to announce that his recent order should arrive earlier than expected.
NEW QUESTION # 184
A news website based m (he United Slates reports primarily on North American events The website is accessible to any user regardless of location, as the website operator does not block connections from outside of the U.S. The website offers a pad subscription that requires the creation of a user account; this subscription can only be paid in U.S. dollars.
Which of the following explains why the website operator, who is the responsible for all processing related to account creation and subscriptions, is NOT required to comply with the GDPR?
- A. The website cannot block connections from outside the U.S. that use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to simulate a US location.
- B. Payments cannot be made in a European Union currency.
- C. The website is not available in several official languages of European Un on Member States
- D. The controller does not have an establishment in the European Union.
NEW QUESTION # 185
Which of the following is the weakest lawful basis for processing employee personal data?
- A. Processing based on fulfilling an employment contract.
- B. Processing based on legitimate interests.
- C. Processing based on employee consent.
- D. Processing based on legal obligation.
NEW QUESTION # 186
Every question from our CIPP-E study materials is carefully elaborated and the content of our CIPP-E exam questions involves the professional qualification certificate examination. We believe under the assistance of our CIPP-E practice quiz, passing the exam and obtain related certificate are not out of reach. As long as you study our CIPP-E training engine and followe it step by step, we believe you will achieve your dream easily.
CIPP-E Study Material: https://www.passcollection.com/CIPP-E_real-exams.html
Our CIPP-E valid torrents are prerequisite for your success, Read on to find more important details about the IAPP CIPP-E Exam Questions, The main reason why people look for IAPP CIPP-E practice test is that these help them to prepare for the exam, We constantly update our Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E) test products with the inclusion of new CIPP-E brain dump questions based on expert’s research, With high pass rate of more than 98%, you are bound to pass the CIPP-E exam.
Working with Removable Media During Backups, Q: Describe your current job, Our CIPP-E valid torrents are prerequisite for your success, Read on to find more important details about the IAPP CIPP-E Exam Questions.
Useful CIPP-E - Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E) Test Lab Questions
The main reason why people look for IAPP CIPP-E practice test is that these help them to prepare for the exam, We constantly update our Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E) test products with the inclusion of new CIPP-E brain dump questions based on expert’s research.
With high pass rate of more than 98%, you are bound to pass the CIPP-E exam.
P.S. Free 2023 IAPP CIPP-E dumps are available on Google Drive shared by PassCollection: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SJZqRdJLoxHEfUHmuh5JPrQ58UZynFVU