Another significant challenge of undertaking a Salesforce PDII exam is defining clear goals. Many students get bogged down by the volume of material they need to learn and lose sight of their goals. Thus, our Salesforce PDII Real Exam Questions in three formats provide you with the clear cut PDII preparation materials and defined goals to comprehensively prepare in the shortest possible time.
Who should take the PDII exam
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II Exam certification is an internationally-recognized validation that identifies persons who earn it as possessing skilled as a Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II. If a candidate wants significant improvement in career growth needs enhanced knowledge, skills, and talents. The Salesforce PDII Exam provides proof of this advanced knowledge and skill. If a candidate has knowledge of associated technologies and skills that are required to pass the Salesforce PDII Exam then he should take this exam.
PDII Reliable Test Tutorial, Reliable PDII Exam Vce
In order to pass the exam and fight for a brighter future, these people who want to change themselves need to put their ingenuity and can do spirit to work. More importantly, it is necessary for these people to choose the convenient and helpful PDII study materials as their study tool in the next time. Because their time is not enough to prepare for the exam, and a lot of people have difficulty in preparing for the exam, so many people who want to pass the PDII Exam and get the related certification in a short time have to pay more attention to the study materials.
What is the duration of the PDII Exam
- Format: Multiple choices, multiple answers
- Passing Score: 68%
- Length of Examination: 120 minutes
- Number of Questions: 60
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II (PDII) Sample Questions (Q43-Q48):
NEW QUESTION # 43
A developer is creating a Lightning web component to display a calendar. The component will be used in multiple countries. In some locales, the first day of the week is a Monday, or a Saturday, or a Sunday.
What should the developer do to ensure the calendar displays accurately for users in every locale?
- A. Use Userinfor. getLocale () in the component.
- B. Query the FirstDayOfweek field from the Locale for the current user.
- C. Import the firstDayofWeek property in the component.
- D. Use a custom metadata type to store key/value pairs.
NEW QUESTION # 44
A Lightning Component has a section that displays some information about an Account and it works well on the desktop, but users have to scroll horizontally to see the Description field output on their mobile devices and tablets.
Which option has the changes to make the component responsive for mobile and tablet devices?
NEW QUESTION # 45
The test method above tests an Apex trigger that the developer knows will make a lot of queries when a lot of Account are simultaneously updated to be customer.
The test method fails at the Line 20 because of too many SOQL queries
What is the correct way to fix this?
The test method above tests an Apex trigger that the developer knows will make a lot of queries when a lot of Accounts are simultaneously updated to be customers.
The test method fails at the Line 20 because of too many SOQL queries.
What is the correct way to fix this?
- A. Change the DataFactory class to create fewer Accounts so that the number of queries in the trigger is reduced.
- B. Add TesLstartTest() before and Test.stop Test() after both Line 7 of the code and Line 20 of the code.
- C. Replace most of the Apex Trigger with Process Builder processes to reduce the number of queries in the trigger.
- D. Add TeststartTest() before Line 18 of the code and add Test.stopTest() after line 18 of the code.
NEW QUESTION # 46
Which of the following about Dynamic Apex is incorrect?
- A. You can retrieve the sObject type from an Id by calling .getSObjectType()
- B. getDescribe() can get you a variety of info on a particular object/field
- C. Schema.getGlobalDescribe() gives you a map of all sObject
- D. In dynamic SOQL, you can use bind variables and bind variable fields
While you can use simple bind variables in dynamic SOQL, you cannot use bind variable fields (e.g. :myVariable.field1_c) Use escapeSingleQuotes to prevent SOQL injection
NEW QUESTION # 47
What is a potential design issue with the following code?
- A. The code will result in a System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded error
- B. The code will result in a System.DmException:Entity_is_Deleted error
- C. SOQL could be avoided by creating a formula field for StageName in Account from the related Opportunity
- D. The code will result in a System.LimitException : Too many script statements error
NEW QUESTION # 48
PDII Reliable Test Tutorial: https://www.actualtestsit.com/Salesforce/PDII-exam-prep-dumps.html