BTW, DOWNLOAD part of PDFBraindumps 1Z0-082 dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Oe_-_I6kMJMD3vzL2aFNhwKVhY3pDBYH
Using an updated 1Z0-082 Oracle Database Administration I exam dumps is necessary to get success on the first attempt. So, it is very important to choose a 1Z0-082 Oracle Database Administration I exam prep material that helps you to practice actual Oracle 1Z0-082 questions. PDFBraindumps provides you with that product which not only helps you to memorize real Oracle 1Z0-082 Questions but also allows you to practice your learning. We provide you with our best Oracle 1Z0-082 Oracle Database Administration I exam study material, which builds your ability to get high-paying jobs.
Introduction to Oracle 1z0-082: Oracle Database Adminstration 1 Exam
Oracle Database 12c: RAC and Grid Infrastructure Administration Exam assess the abilities of the Database Administrators and System Administrators who have at least 1 year of experience in RAC and Grid Infrastructure. The candidates should have the ability to install, manage, tracking, tuning and restoring RAC databases, cluster, and Oracle Automatic Storage Management (ASM). They should have a good understanding of the architectures of the ASM, Clusterware, and Oracle RAC databases. They should also know how to install, setup, backup, and recovery monitoring and tuning of these components.
Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) in database computing is a choice for Oracle Database software developed by Oracle Corporation, it provides clustering software and high availability in Oracle database environments. With the Enterprise Version, Oracle Corporation includes RAC, provided the nodes are clustered using Oracle Clusterware. Oracle RAC allows several machines when accessing a single database, to run Oracle RDBMS software simultaneously, offering to cluster.
The Oracle Grid Infrastructure for an independent server is the Oracle software that offers system support for a database including the file system, volume management, and automation of the restart process. If you want to utilize the Oracle restart or Oracle Automatic Storage Management (ASM) services, you have to install Oracle grid infrastructure before installing Oracle Database.
What is the duration, language, and format of Oracle 1z0-082: Oracle Database Administration I Exam
- Passing score:
- Certification Validity period : 3 years.
- There is a time limit of 140 minutes for the exam.
- Section 1: 60%
- This exam is offered in only English.
- Section 2: 45%
- Section 3: 33%
Oracle database certifications require periodic recertification. To hold your certification inactive condition, you must update to the new edition within 1 year of Oracle's credential withdrawal.
Quiz 2023 Oracle 1Z0-082: Oracle Database Administration I – High-quality New Dumps Files
In light of the truth that different people have various learning habits, we launch three 1Z0-082 training questions demos for your guidance: the PDF, Software and the APP online. Just come to our official website and click on the corresponding website link of the 1Z0-082 Exam Materials, then seek the information you need, the test samples are easy to obtain. In addition, you can freely download those 1Z0-082 learning materials for your consideration.
How much Oracle 1z0-082: Oracle Database Administration I Exam Cost
The price of the Oracle 1Z0-068 Exam is USD 245, for more information related to the Oracle 1Z0-068 Exam please visit Oracle website.
Oracle Database Administration I Sample Questions (Q51-Q56):
NEW QUESTION # 51
The CUSTOMERS table has a CUST_CREDIT_LIMIT column of data type NUMBER.
Which two queries execute successfully? (Choose two.)
- A. SELECT NVL2(cust_credit_limit * .15, 'Not Available') FROM customers;
- B. SELECT TO_CHAR(NVL(cust_credit_limit * .15, 'Not Available')) FROM customers;
- C. SELECT NVL2(cust_credit_limit, TO_CHAR(cust_credit_limit * .15), 'Not Available') FROM customers;
- D. SELECT NVL(cust_credit_limit * .15, 'Not Available') FROM customers;
- E. SELECT NVL(TO_CHAR(cust_credit_limit * .15), 'Not Available') FROM customers;
NEW QUESTION # 52
In the spfile of a single instance database, LOCAL_LISTENER is set to LISTENER_1.
The TNSNAMES.ORA file in $ORACLE_HOME/network/admin in the database home contains:
Which statement is true?
- A. The definition for LISTENER_1 requires a CONNECT_DATA section to enable dynamic service registration
- B. Dynamic service registration cannot be used for this database instance
- C. The LREG process registers services dynamically with the LISTENER_1 listener
- D. There are two listeners named LISTENER and LISTENER_1 running simultaneously using port 1521 on the same host as the database instances
- E. LISTENER_1 must also be defined in the LISTENER.ORA file to enable dynamic service registration
NEW QUESTION # 53
Examine the description of the BOOKS table:
The table has 100 rows.
Examine this sequence of statements issued in a new session:
INSERT INTO books VALUES ('ADV112', 'Adventures of Tom Sawyer', NULL, NULL); SAVEPOINT a; DELETE FROM books; ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINT a; ROLLBACK; Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The second ROLLBACK command does nothing
- B. The first ROLLBACK command restores the 101 rows that were deleted and commits the inserted row
- C. The second ROLLBACK command replays the delete
- D. The first ROLLBACK command restores the 101 rows that were deleted, leaving the inserted row still to be committed
- E. The second ROLLBACK command undoes the insert
NEW QUESTION # 54
In one of your databases, you create a user, HR, and then execute this command:
GRANT CREATE SESSION TO hr WITH ADMIN OPTION;
Which three actions can HR perform? (Choose three.)
- A. Execute DML statements in the HR schema
- B. Revoke the CREATE SESSION privilege from other users
- C. Grant the CREATE SESSION privilege with ADMIN OPTION to other users
- D. Log in to the database instance
- E. Execute DDL statements in the HR schema
- F. Revoke the CREATE SESSION privilege from user HR
NEW QUESTION # 55
The INVOICE table has a QTY_SOLD column of data type NUMBER and an INVOICE_DATE column of data type DATE.
NLS_DATE_FORMAT is set to DD-MON-RR.
Which two are true about data type conversions involving these columns in query expressions? (Choose two.)
- A. invoie_date > '01-02-2019' : uses implicit conversion
- B. invoice_date = '15-march-2019' : uses implicit conversion
- C. CONCAT (qty_sold, invoice_date) : requires explicit conversion
- D. qty_sold = '0554982' uses implicit conversion
- E. qty_sold BETWEEN '101' AND '110' : uses implicit conversion
NEW QUESTION # 56
1Z0-082 Guide Torrent: https://www.pdfbraindumps.com/1Z0-082_valid-braindumps.html
BONUS!!! Download part of PDFBraindumps 1Z0-082 dumps for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Oe_-_I6kMJMD3vzL2aFNhwKVhY3pDBYH