We will refund your money if you fail to pass the exam after buying CT-TAE study materials. If you choose us, we will ensure you pass the exam. And we are pass guaranteed and money back guaranteed. Besides, CT-TAE study materials of us will help you pass the exam just one time. With professional experts to compile the CT-TAE Exam Dumps, they are high- quality. And we also have online and offline chat service stuff, who possess the professional knowledge about the CT-TAE study materials, and if you have any questions, just contact us, we will give you reply as quickly as possible.
Our CT-TAE practice materials from our company are invulnerable. And we are consigned as the most responsible company in this area. So many competitors concede our superior position in the market. Besides, we offer some promotional benefits for you. The more times you choose our CT-TAE Training Materials, the more benefits you can get, such as free demos of our CT-TAE exam dumps, three-version options, rights of updates and so on. So customer orientation is the beliefs we honor.
Pass Guaranteed 2023 ISTQB Marvelous CT-TAE PDF Guide
To choose the IT industry is to choose a high salary and a brighter future. And few people can resist the temptation. So, more and more people are interested in the certification exams. ISTQB CT-TAE certification is growing popular among IT fields. BootcampPDF gives the candidates to provide the exam materials with best price and high quality practice tests. Our products are cost-effective and we will provide free updates for a year. Our certification training materials are available. We BootcampPDF is a leading supplier of answer's dumps providing with the most accurate training materials --- questions and answers.
ISTQB Certified Tester Test Automation Engineer Sample Questions (Q47-Q52):
NEW QUESTION # 47
You have executed an automated test suite for a product that was released into production. Although all the tests passed, there was a major failure in production in an area that was covered well by your automated tests.
You have run the automated tests again and one of the tests is now failing and this is directly related to the production defect that was raised. You decide to run the automated test suite again on the same version of the SUT and the test now passes.
What SHOULD you do now to verify the validity of the automated tests?
- A. Remove the intermittently failing test from the test suite and investigate the reason why the test sometimes passes and sometimes fails.
- B. Run the automated test suite again and if the test now passes - do nothing
- C. Reference: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/341396240_Intermittently_Failing_Tests_in_the_Embedded_Systems_Domain
- D. Check that the production defect that was reported was an actual defect
NEW QUESTION # 48
Consider a TAS deployed into production. The SUT is a web application and the test suite consists of a set of automated regression tests developed via GUI. A keyword-driven framework has been adopted for automating the regression tests. The tests are based on identification at low-levels of the web page components (e.g class indexes, tab sequence indexes and coordinates) in the next planned release the SUT will be subject to significant corrective maintenance (bug-fixes) and evolution (new features) Maintenance costs to update the test scripts should be as low as possible and the scripts must be highly reusable.
Which of the following statements is most likely to be TRUE?
- A. The keyword-driven framework introduces a level abstraction that is too high and makes it difficult what really happens
- B. False positive errors are likely to occur when running the automated tests on the new releases without modifying the test
- C. The keyword-driven framework is not suitable, it would be better to adopt a structured-scripting approach
- D. The total execution time of the automated regression test suite will decrease for each planned release.
NEW QUESTION # 49
What is NOT a factor in considering when you are asked to ensure an effective transition from manual to automated tests?
- A. The look and feel of the SUT
- B. The controllability of the SUT
- C. Complexity to automate the manual test cases
- D. Correctness of test data and test cases
NEW QUESTION # 50
The Test Automation Manager has asked you to provide a solution for collecting metrics from the TAS that measures code coverage every time the automated regression test pack is run. The metrics must be trend based to ensure that the scope of the regression test pack continues to reflect enhancements made to the SUT - coverage must not drop and should ideally increase. The solution must be as automated as possible to avoid unnecessary manual overheads and errors.
Which of the following approaches would BEST meet these requirements?
- A. The automated testware would record overall code coverage for each run and add the figure to a new row in a pre-formatted Excel spreadsheet. You would then present the spreadsheet to stakeholders so they could look for changes in coverage.
- B. The automated testware would record the pass/fail rate of each regression test case, export the data to a pre-formatted Excel spreadsheet that automatically updates a trend analysis success rate bar chart and emails it to stakeholders.
- C. Test automation cannot measure code coverage for the SUT, only the code for the automation tools and scripts. The automated test cases would need to be run manually with a code coverage and reporting tool running in the background.
- D. The automated testware would record overall code coverage for each run, export the data to a pre-formatted Excel spreadsheet that automatically updates a trend analysis bar chart for you to distribute to stakeholders.
NEW QUESTION # 51
You are using a gTAA to create a TAS for a project. The TAS is aimed specifically at automating a suit of existing manual test cases for standalone desktop applications. All the interfaces between the TAS and SUT will be from the CUI of the application.
Which of the following layers of the gTAA should you focus on for the TAS?
- A. The Test Adaption layer
- B. The Test Execution layer
- C. The test Generation layer
- D. The Test Definition layer
NEW QUESTION # 52
With our professional experts' unremitting efforts on the reform of our ISTQB CT-TAE guide materials, we can make sure that you can be focused and well-targeted in the shortest time when you are preparing a test, simplify complex and ambiguous contents. With the assistance of our ISTQB CT-TAE Study Guide you will be more distinctive than your fellow workers.
Valid CT-TAE Exam Questions: https://www.bootcamppdf.com/CT-TAE_exam-dumps.html
You can download CT-TAE dumps pdf files on your laptop, tablet, smartphone, or any other device, Try to believe us, No matter you are exam candidates of high caliber or newbies, our CT-TAE exam quiz will be your propulsion to gain the best results with least time and reasonable money, ISTQB CT-TAE PDF Guide These practice tests are provided to the candidates to gain more confidence in exam preparation and self-evaluate them against the exam content, ISTQB CT-TAE PDF Guide We understand that Time is gold for many candidates.
Some of the exam material will be based on information that you must memorize, Learn about system color pickers, You can download CT-TAE dumps pdf files on your laptop, tablet, smartphone, or any other device.
Wonderful CT-TAE Exam Questions: Certified Tester Test Automation Engineer Exhibit the Most Useful Training Guide- BootcampPDF
Try to believe us, No matter you are exam candidates of high caliber or newbies, our CT-TAE exam quiz will be your propulsion to gain the best results with least time and reasonable money.
These practice tests are provided to the candidates to gain more confidence (https://www.bootcamppdf.com/CT-TAE_exam-dumps.html) in exam preparation and self-evaluate them against the exam content, We understand that Time is gold for many candidates.