We has a long history of 10 years in designing the IIA-CIA-Part1 exam guide and enjoys a good reputation across the globe. There are so many features to show that our IIA-CIA-Part1 study engine surpasses others. We can confirm that the high quality is the guarantee to your success. At the same time, the prices of our IIA-CIA-Part1 practice materials are quite reasonable for no matter the staffs or the students to afford. What is more, usually we will give some discounts to our worthy customers.
In order to meet the demand of all customers and protect your machines network security, our company can promise that our IIA-CIA-Part1 study materials have adopted technological and other necessary measures to ensure the security of personal information they collect, and prevent information leaks, damage or loss. In addition, the IIA-CIA-Part1 Study Materials system from our company can help all customers ward off network intrusion and attacks prevent information leakage, protect user machines network security.
IIA IIA-CIA-Part1 Valid Test Labs - Valid Exam IIA-CIA-Part1 Blueprint
There are free demos giving you basic framework of IIA-CIA-Part1 training materials. All are orderly arranged in our IIA-CIA-Part1 practice materials. After all high-quality demos rest with high quality IIA-CIA-Part1 preparation materials, you can feel relieved with help from then. Though the free demos are a small part of the exam braindumps, they contain the represent questions for you to know its accuracy and good quality.
Salary of IIA-CIA-Part1 Professional
The average Salary of a IIA-CIA-Part1
- United State - 69,000 USD
- England - 52802 POUND
- India - 5170273 INR
- Europe - 58621 EURO
What are the IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam
Everyone in the internal audit market recognizes what it takes to be a CIA, they will see it much more positively when you do. Their respect for you will certainly increase today, as will your confidence in your experience.
One of the most interesting elements of the CIA certification is the income of the certified internal auditor. As a CIA, you won't have to work for financial security alone. Rather, you can rejoice in financial success.
The CIA is the only identified internal audit accreditation in the world, so it is the best way to interact with your internal accounting skills. Furthermore, the CIA is the only essential designation in the internal audit career and its value does not diminish from country to country.
No matter where you are in your profession, the CIA offers you even more career opportunities.
The IIA has high requirements for certified internal auditors. He wants potential CIA clients to demonstrate all the skills and abilities necessary to fulfill current placement obligations. Therefore, the IIA established several requirements of the CIA. Additionally, many of these qualified internal auditor certifications are quite involved in the experience and evaluation needs.
IIA Essentials of Internal Auditing Sample Questions (Q520-Q525):
NEW QUESTION # 520
The chief audit executive (CAE) has been asked to manage the regulatory compliance function for the organization's retail store operations. Store operations are included in the annual audit plan. Which of the following strategies best fulfills the requirements of the Standards regarding these audits?
- A. The scope of store operations audits should exclude compliance.
- B. Store operations audits can be fully executed with appropriate disclosure to the board.
- C. Store operations audits should be performed by an external service provider.
- D. A store operations compliance audit should be performed by a staff internal auditor under the direction of the CAE.
NEW QUESTION # 521
Which of the following would be outside the scope of acquiring and developing human resources for an internal audit department?
- A. Requiring audit staff to participate in continuing education activities.
- B. Writing job descriptions for audit staff, audit managers, and other auditing positions.
- C. Conducting individual counseling sessions regarding professional development and performance.
- D. Evaluating auditors' compliance with standards and level of audit effectiveness.
Section: Volume D
NEW QUESTION # 522
Which of the following results from computer assisted audit techniques provides the most significant indication that additional audit work is needed?
- A. Sorting the check register file by vendor name identified missing sequences of check numbers.
- B. Several exact matches were found when vendor and employee addresses were compared.
- C. Matching the accounts payable transaction file with the purchase order request file resulted in many differences between the person requesting the purchase order and the person authorizing payment.
- D. The sum of credit entries on the bank statement did not equal the sum of collections for the same period.
Section: Volume C
NEW QUESTION # 523
Which of the following statements best describes the competency requirement for an auditor regarding fraud risks encountered in an engagement execution?
- A. The auditor is not expected to have any competency requirement regarding fraud since the role of investigating and detecting fraud belongs to other functions in the organization.
- B. The auditor must be able to have an appreciation of the fundamentals of fraud detection and investigation techniques.
- C. The auditor must have sufficient knowledge to evaluate the risk of fraud and the manner in which it is managed by the organization.
- D. The auditor should be able to have comparable competencies of a person whose primary responsibility is detecting and investigating fraud.
Section: Volume C
NEW QUESTION # 524
Which of the following scenarios best illustrates the concept of due professional care?
- A. As head of the internal audit activity, the chief audit executive reported functionally to the organization's board and administratively to senior management.
- B. As head of the internal audit activity, the chief audit executive ensures that engagement supervisors conduct post-engagement staff meetings.
- C. After establishing engagement objectives and reviewing a process, the internal auditor assured process owners that all significant risk events were identified and tested using a systematic, disciplined approach.
- D. After conducting an audit based upon a predefined scope and objective, the internal auditor guaranteed management that the system of internal controls in an audited area operates effectively.
NEW QUESTION # 525
The Exams is committed to making the IIA IIA-CIA-Part1 exam dumps the best IIA-CIA-Part1 exam study material. To achieve this objective the Exams have hired a team of experienced and qualified IIA IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam trainers. They work together and check all IIA IIA-CIA-Part1 exam questions step by step and ensure the top standard of IIA IIA-CIA-Part1 practice test material all the time.
IIA-CIA-Part1 Valid Test Labs: https://www.actualtorrent.com/IIA-CIA-Part1-questions-answers.html