P.S. Free 2023 Salesforce Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect dumps are available on Google Drive shared by TestPassKing: https://drive.google.com/open?id=12bejpvED5kKPH4gwQbF4uBWZ8ljU3RmJ
TestPassKing's Salesforce Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect exam training materials are the necessities of each of candidates who participating in the IT certification. With this training material, you can do a full exam preparation. So that you will have the confidence to win the exam. TestPassKing's Salesforce Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Training materials are highly targeted. Not every training materials on the Internet have such high quality. Only TestPassKing could be so perfect.
Salesforce Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Syllabus Topics:
Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Certification Exam - Reliable Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Test Questions
If you are a new comer for our Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect practice engine, you may doubt a lot on the quality, the pass rate, the accuracy and so on. You can go for the free demos of the Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect learning braindumps and make sure that the quality of our Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Questions And Answers which can serve you the best. You are not required to pay any amount or getting registered with us for downloading free demos of our Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect training guide. They are all free for you to download.
Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect Sample Questions (Q13-Q18):
NEW QUESTION # 13
Universal Health is planning to store patient notes in Salesforce. Patient notes consist of long text notes taken by a use to document phone calls with a patient.
A date audit has identified that these notes can contain Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Personal Health Information (PHI). The regulatory requirements state that this data must be encrypted at rest as well as in transit.
What should the Architect do in order to make sure Universal Health stays compliant?
- A. Use an Apex trigger and the Apex Crypto class to encrypt patient notes as soon as they are saved to Salesforce.
- B. Create a new Custom Field of type "Text (Encrypted)" and move the patient notes data into the new field.
- C. Enable Salesforce Shield Platform Data Encryption and mark the patient notes field as encrypted.
- D. No action is required; all Salesforce data is encrypted at rest as part of Salesforce's standard trust measures.
NEW QUESTION # 14
Universal Containers has successfully implemented a large Service Cloud rollout for their national call center 3 months ago. One of their largest customer accounts, United Automotive, has over 15,000 open cases. Agents are now having trouble opening new cases for United Automotive. When they try to create a case, the following Error messages appear for them UNABLE_TO_LOCK_ROW They notice that this only occurs for the United Automotive account. If they try to save the case again it will usually work, but the problem seems to be happening more and more often. What option should the Architect recommend?
- A. Review the Account structure to split the United Automotive account into multiple branch accounts.
- B. Review the Customer Service Profile to ensure that they have Read/Write access to the appropriate Case and Account Fields.
- C. Review all Case Sharing Rules and consolidate where appropriate to reduce the total number of sharing rules.
- D. Review all Account sharing rules to ensure that the Customer Service team has Read/Write access to the United Automotive Account.
NEW QUESTION # 15
Universal Containers uses 75,000 distributors that have close to 1 million total users. Distributors need opportunities assigned to their distributor for delivery.
What license recommendation will meet distributor needs?
- A. Partner Community
- B. Customer Community Plus
- C. Sales Cloud
- D. Custom Community
NEW QUESTION # 16
Universal Containers (UC) enables customers to manage issues using a Customer Community license. The Case external organization-wide default is set to Private. Currently community users can only see cases they created.
What can be done to allow community users to see all cases for their account?
- A. Ensure the criteria-based sharing rule applies to all users.
- B. Upgrade the licenses to Customer Community Plus.
- C. Write an Apex class to create manual shares for these users.
- D. Create a sharing set for these customers.
NEW QUESTION # 17
Sales Operations at Universal Containers (UC) has created Public Report and Dashboard folders for sales managers that report to the VP of sales. Sales Operations currently spends a few hours each month updating users that should have access to edit items in these folders.
In which two ways can UC grant access to sales managers to automate access to these Reports and Dashboards folders?
- A. Share the folders with the "VP of Sales" Role and Subordinates.
- B. Share the folders with the "Sales Managers" Queue.
- C. Share the folders lowest roles in the role hierarchy, Superiors will get access automatically.
- D. Share the folders with a "Sales Managers" Public Group.
NEW QUESTION # 18
Only by our Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect practice guide you can get maximum reward not only the biggest change of passing the exam efficiently, but mastering useful knowledge of computer exam. So our practice materials are regarded as the great help. Rather than promoting our Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Actual Exam aggressively to exam candidates, we having been dedicated to finishing their perfection and shedding light on frequent-tested Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect exam questions.
Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Certification Exam: https://www.testpassking.com/Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect-exam-testking-pass.html
2023 Latest TestPassKing Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect PDF Dumps and Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Engine Free Share: https://drive.google.com/open?id=12bejpvED5kKPH4gwQbF4uBWZ8ljU3RmJ