Only to find a way to success, not to make excuses for failure. PrepPDF's CTFL-AuT exam certification training materials include CTFL-AuT exam dumps and answers. The data is worked out by our experienced team of IT professionals with their own exploration and continuous practice. PrepPDF's CTFL-AuT Exam Certification training materials have high accuracy and wide coverage. It will be a grand helper that will accompany you to prepare for CTFL-AuT certification exam.
ISQI CTFL-AuT Exam Syllabus Topics:
Free PDF Quiz Updated ISQI - CTFL-AuT - Reliable ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level - Automotive Software Tester Learning Materials
If you are looking for a good learning site that can help you to pass the ISQI CTFL-AuT exam, PrepPDF is the best choice. PrepPDF will bring you state-of-the-art skills in the IT industry as well as easily pass the ISQI CTFL-AuT exam. We all know that this exam is tough, but it is not impossible if you want to pass it. You can choose learning tools to pass the exam. I suggest you choose PrepPDF ISQI CTFL-AuT Exam Questions And Answers. I suggest you choose PrepPDF ISQI CTFL-AuT exam questions and answers. The training not only complete but real wide coverage. The test questions have high degree of simulation. This is the result of many exam practice. If you want to participate in the ISQI CTFL-AuT exam, then select the PrepPDF, this is absolutely right choice.
ISQI ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level - Automotive Software Tester Sample Questions (Q15-Q20):
NEW QUESTION # 15
You are working as a .module tester* (syn. unit tester, component tester) in an automotive project for the development of a control unit for an electric window. During white-box lest design, you come atomic requirements: B1 AND (B2 OR B3). The task for you is to design test cases according to the principle of the modified condition/decision testing (MOOC). You have already designed three test cases:
1) B1 = TRUE, B2 = TRUE, B3 = FALSE
2) B1 = TRUE, B2 = FALSE, B3 = TRUE
3) B1 = FALSE, B2 = TRU, B3 = FALSE
Which of the following test cases is necessary to achieve 100% modified condition/decision coverage?
- A. B1= TRUE, B2 = TRUE. B3 = TRUE
- B. B1 = FALSE, B2 = FALSE, B3 = FALSE
- C. B1 = TRUE, B2 = FALSE, B3 = FALSE
- D. B1 = FALSE, B2 = FALSE, B3 = TRUE
To achieve 100% condition/decision coverage, all possible combinations of the three Boolean variables B1, B2, and B3 must be tested. The three test cases provided only cover three of the eight possible combinations.
The fourth test case, C, covers the remaining combination of B1 = TRUE, B2 = TRUE. B3 = TRUE, ensuring 100% coverage.
NEW QUESTION # 16
ISO 26262 recognizes several context factors which influence the selection of testing techniques. Which statement is correct? Please choose the BEST POSSIBLE answer.
- A. An testing techniques are always applied to one test basis. The specific techniques, e.g. equivalence partition analysis, however, can always be applied.
- B. For the selection and the applicability of the test techniques, the test basis is important, but not fie test level.
- C. The risk assessment provides insights regarding the risks, whose causes will then be tested Intensively (independent of the testing technique).
- D. ISO 26262 recommends specific testing techniques depending on the ASH level. Furthermore, the current state of technology must be considered
NEW QUESTION # 17
Which statement regarding the comparison of the test levels In ISO 26262, ASPICE and CTFL Is true?
- A. The following lest levels are equivalent: acceptance test (CTFL). ISO 26262 safety validation (ISO
26262.4-9) and system integration test (ASPICE SYS.4),
- B. CTFL, ASPICE and ISO 26262 use the term .system' for a product consisting of a hardware and a software component
- C. ASPICE and ISO 26262 do not have an equivalent for system testing (CTFL).
- D. The following test levels are equivalent: component test (CTFL), software unit test (ISO 26262.6-9) and software component verification (ASPICE. SVYE.4).
NEW QUESTION # 18
Which of the following options describes a relevant aspect of the design of a test environment for software-ln-the-loop (SIL)?
- A. A wrapper is used as part of the testing with Software-in-the-Loop (SiL)
- B. With Software4rMhe-loop (SI), the tested software is implemented m a real control unit,
- C. For Software-in-the-Loop (SIL). usually no specific hardware is used
- D. Software-m-the-Loop (SL) needs an Interface to the real vehicle or prototype.
This is because the tested software must be implemented in the real control unit, and the interface is necessary to ensure communication between the software and the real vehicle or prototype.
NEW QUESTION # 19
Which of the following statements regarding MIL test environments is true?
- A. In the MiL test environment, additional hardware is necessary to implement access points.
- B. For a MIL test environment NO environmental model is necessary
- C. In the MIL test environment, stimulations and observations are possible anywhere via access points.
- D. In the MIL test environment, the test object is available as compiled code and it is not readable by a human being.
MIL stands for "Modified In-Loop" and describes a test environment in which stimulations and observations of the test object are possible anywhere via access points. This means that no environmental model is necessary and the test object is available in readable code. Additional hardware is usually not necessary for MIL test environments.
NEW QUESTION # 20
We know that time is very precious to everyone, especially the test takers to study our CTFL-AuT exam questions. Saving time means increasing the likelihood of passing the CTFL-AuT exam. In order not to delay your review time, our CTFL-AuT Actual Exam can be downloaded instantly. Within about 5 - 10 minutes of your payment, you will receive our login link available for immediate use of our CTFL-AuT study materials.
CTFL-AuT Valid Test Preparation: https://www.preppdf.com/ISQI/CTFL-AuT-prepaway-exam-dumps.html