There is no doubt that you can certainly understand every important knowledge point without difficulty and pass the exam successfully with our 1Y0-204 learning prep as long as you follow the information that we provide to you. After you purchase our 1Y0-204 test materials, then our staff will immediately send our 1Y0-204 training guide to you in a few minutes. Please believe that we dare to guarantee that you will pass the 1Y0-204 exam for sure because we have enough confidence in our 1Y0-204 preparation torrent.
Understanding fundamental and technical aspects of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration | 1Y0-204
The following will be discussed in CITRIX 1Yo-204 exam dumps:
- User rights and permissions
- Active Directory Certificate Services
- Active Directory Domain Services
2023 1Y0-204 Valid Test Pass4sure | High Pass-Rate Visual 1Y0-204 Cert Test: Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration 100% Pass
Our 1Y0-204 exam questions almost guarantee that you pass the exam. Even if you don't pass, you don't have to pay any price for our 1Y0-204 simulating exam for we have money back guarantee to all of our exam materials. I hope we have enough sincerity to impress you. And our pass rate of the 1Y0-204 training engine is high as 98% to 100%, it is the data that proved and tested by our loyal customers. As long as you study with our 1Y0-204 learning guide, you will pass the exam easily.
Using the right training materials for the Citrix 1Y0-204 certification exam will help the candidates get the passing score in it from the first attempt and attain the Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization certificate. The exam-takers will find books available on Amazon issued by authoritative publishers who collected the feedback of past candidates and built comprehensive materials. Also, the vendor developed its official courses that can help the examinees check their preparedness level and get used to the exam structure.
Who should take the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration | 1Y0-204
The 1Y0-204 exam was developed to measure the minimum knowledge and skills required to implement Citrix ADC 13 solutions. Passing this exam means a candidate demonstrated the minimum required knowledge and skills required of Citrix networking professionals who can install, configure and/or operate Citrix ADC 13 in enterprise environments. The tasks tested in this exam will represent those skills, which are deemed most important, based on high criticality ratings, to perform the job of networking and traffic optimization with Citrix ADC.
- Network Administrators
- Cloud Administrators/Engineers
- Network Engineers
- Operations Engineer
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration Sample Questions (Q50-Q55):
NEW QUESTION # 50
Which three policy settings can a Citrix Administrator configure to improve HDX session performance for high- latency, low bandwidth user connections? (Choose three.)
- A. CPU usage
- B. View window contents while dragging
- C. Limit video quality
- D. Maximum number of sessions
- E. Application launch wait timeout
- F. Target frame rate and color depth
NEW QUESTION # 51
Which three options are allowed when using Classic policies? (Choose three.)
- A. SERVER
- B. IP
- C. CLIENT
- D. HTTP
- E. TCP
- F. DNS
Explanation/Reference: https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/netscaler/12/appexpert/policies-and-expressions/ns-pi-config- classic-pols-exprs-wrapper-con/ns-pi-config-classic-expr-tsk.html
NEW QUESTION # 52
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has configured the Citrix ADC as a DNS Proxy Server. The administrator executed the commands in the screenshot on the Citrix ADC using the command-line interface.
Click on the 'Exhibit' button to view the screenshot of the command-line interface.
What will be the effect of this configuration?
- A. Set TC bit and rcode as NOERROR in the DNS Request from Client
- B. Set TC bit and rcode as NOERROR in the DNS Response from DNS server
- C. Create a DNS Request with TC bit set and rcode as NOERROR
- D. Create a DNS Response with TC bit set and rcode as NOERROR
NEW QUESTION # 53
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator will use PowerShell to configure a new restart schedule for the Windows 2016 Server OS group named "Win2016-ServerOS" within a Citrix Virtual Desktops infrastructure.
The administrator needs the machines in the Server OS group to restart at a time when no users will be accessing them: beginning at 23:00h (11:00 PM) each day, with 30-minute intervals between each machine restart.
Which PowerShell command should the administrator use?
- A. New-BrokerRebootScheduleV2 -Name XYZ-ServerOS-DailyReboot -DesktopGroupName Win2016-ServerOS -Frequency Daily -StartTime "23:00" -Enabled $true - RebootDuration 30
- B. Set-BrokerRebootScheduleV2 -Name XYZ-ServerOS-DailyReboot -DesktopGroupName Win2016-ServerOS -Frequency Daily -StartTime "11:00" -Enabled $true - RebootDuration 30
- C. Set-BrokerRebootSchedule -Name XYZ-ServerOS-DailyReboot -DesktopGroupName Win2016-ServerOS -Frequency Daily -StartTime "23:00" -Enabled $true - RebootDuration 30
- D. New-BrokerRebootSchedule -Name XYZ-ServerOS-DailyReboot -DesktopGroupName Win2016-ServerOS -Frequency Daily -StartTime "11:00" -Enabled $true - RebootDuration 30
NEW QUESTION # 54
Which two resource locations are supported for machines running the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) when using the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service? (Choose two.)
- A. Citrix Cloud
- B. Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- C. VMware Workspace One
- D. On-premises datacenter
NEW QUESTION # 55
Visual 1Y0-204 Cert Test: https://www.exam4docs.com/1Y0-204-study-questions.html