P.S. Free 2023 Adobe AD0-E318 dumps are available on Google Drive shared by Prep4SureReview: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hy8mSKRFSYE95Lg8_Eii_fiD0DuRKuRU
As a worldwide leader in offering the best AD0-E318 test torrent, we are committed to providing comprehensive service to the majority of consumers and strive for constructing an integrated service. What's more, we have achieved breakthroughs in AD0-E318 certification training application as well as interactive sharing and after-sales service. As a matter of fact, our company takes account of every client's difficulties with fitting solutions. As long as you need help, we will offer instant support to deal with any of your problems about our AD0-E318 Guide Torrent to help you pass the AD0-E318 exam.
Adobe AD0-E318 Exam Syllabus Topics:
>> Valid Exam AD0-E318 Practice <<
Valid Real AD0-E318 Exam & AD0-E318 Latest Exam Pass4sure
you may like our AD0-E318 exam materials since they contain so many different versions. You can use it anytime, anywhere. Of course, you don't have to worry about the difference in content. The contents of all versions of AD0-E318 learning engine are the same. You only need to consider which version of the AD0-E318 study questions is more suitable for you, and then buy it. Of course, we don't mind if you buy more than one version, as long as you think it is suitable.
Adobe Campaign Classic Architect Master Sample Questions (Q29-Q34):
NEW QUESTION # 29
An Architect needs to design a custom channel on Campaign Classic that sends asynchronous requests.
During testing, the lead developing notices that MTA child processes are hanging, which results In delivery parts that are being sent until the MTA child processes restart.
What is causing this problem?
- A. The maximum allocated memory for the MTA child processes is too low in relations with the allowed maximum number of pending Delivery Parts per MTA child.
- B. The maximum number of MTA processes is too low in relation with the allowed maximum number of pending Delivery Parts per MTA child.
- C. The Maximum allocated memory for the MTA process is too low in relation with the allowed maximum number of pending delivery pending Parts per MTA child
- D. The maximum number of MTA child processes is too low in relation with the allowed maximum number of pending Delivery Parts per MTA child
When the lead developer notices that MTA child processes are hanging, it could indicate that the maximum number of MTA child processes is too low in relation to the allowed maximum number of pending Delivery Parts per MTA child. When the number of pending delivery parts exceeds the maximum number of child processes, the child processes will not be able to process all the pending parts, leading to a delay in delivery and the child processes hanging.
NEW QUESTION # 30
A customer has the below requirements to handle un-subscriptions:
*Make the feature available for Push and Email channels
*Send a confirmation message to the recipient of the opt-out
*Be able to store subscription history
Which solution should be used?
- A. Manage Externally: A third-party consent management tool outside of Adobe Campaign.
- B. Information Services: Create a service, set up a Confirmation message, and maintain hostory
- C. Information service with Customization Create a Service, set up a confirmation message and add customization to maintain history
- D. Customization Create new fields in Recipient schema, add new personalization blocks, and add workflows to handle un-subscriptions and history.
NEW QUESTION # 31
A client captures interests in flat data files from external websites. The want to integrate the topic subtraction data into Adobe Campaign. What should the architect configure?
- A. List for each topic
- B. Custom schemas with opt-in flag for each topic.
- C. Additional attributes for topic subscription within the Recipient schema
- D. Information Service
Custom schemas with opt-in flags for each topic would allow the client to store the topic data in a structured manner and track which topics a recipient has expressed interest in. This would allow them to segment their recipients based on topic interests and target their Campaigns more effectively. Additionally, using an opt-in flag would allow the client to ensure that recipients have given their consent to receive communications on these topics.
NEW QUESTION # 32
A Campaign Architect needs to audit an existing Campaign Classic setup to improve the configuration. Users report that the instance is very slow when they select or modify data.
The Architect notices that over a range of tables, many fields have the same values and many joins are used in Workflow activities.
Which two actions should the Architect recommend? (Choose two.)
- A. Create a composite key and reduce the joins
- B. Create indexes fields used within joins
- C. Use external joins on the tables for the fields with identical values.
- D. Use character strings as keys for the table join
- E. Use reference tables for the fields with identical values
- F. Create indexes on fields used within joins
A composite key is a combination of two or more columns used as a primary key for a table. This can help to reduce the number of joins needed in queries, which can improve performance.
Creating indexes on fields used within joins can also help to improve performance. Indexes are used to quickly locate data without having to scan the entire table. When a join is performed, the database engine can use the indexes to quickly find the matching rows in the tables, which can improve performance.
Composite keys in database design: https://www.sitepoint.com/composite-keys-database-design/ Indexing in SQL databases: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/indexes.html
NEW QUESTION # 33
An Architect on a new project needs to review the existing Campaign solution. The current solution sends emails, SMS, and Push messages.
The customer currently has a mobile application that sends approximately 500.000 Push messages an hour.
The company wants to add another mobile application to alert customers about the start of upcoming television shows.
Volume estimates for Push messages for the new application are approximately 1.5 million per hour.
What should the Architect focus on first for the new design?
- A. The number of dedicated Push MTAs in the solution
- B. Whether any of the existing channels have overlapping deliveries planned
- C. The Workflow that operates the push messaging activities
- D. The integration of the Push SDK into the mobile application
NEW QUESTION # 34
The AD0-E318 study questions included in the different versions of the PDF，Software and APP online which are all complete and cover up the entire syllabus of the exam. And every detail of these three vesions are perfect for you to practice and prapare for the exam. If you want to have a try before you pay for the AD0-E318 Exam Braindumps, you can free download the demos which contain a small part of questions from the AD0-E318 practice materials. And you can test the functions as well.
Valid Real AD0-E318 Exam: https://www.prep4surereview.com/AD0-E318-latest-braindumps.html
BTW, DOWNLOAD part of Prep4SureReview AD0-E318 dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hy8mSKRFSYE95Lg8_Eii_fiD0DuRKuRU