Our excellent 500-445 study materials beckon exam candidates around the world with their attractive characters. Our experts made significant contribution to their excellence. So we can say bluntly that our 500-445 actual exam is the best. Our effort in building the content of our 500-445 Practice Questions lead to the development of practice materials and strengthen their perfection. So our 500-445 training prep is definitely making your review more durable.
Cisco 500-445 Exam Syllabus Topics:
500-445 Valid Exam Sample, 500-445 Test Preparation
You don't need to worry about wasting your precious time but failing to get the 500-445 certification. Many people have used our study materials and the pass rate of the exam is 99%. This means as long as you learn with our study materials, you will pass the 500-445 exam without doubt. If any incident happens and you don't pass the 500-445 Exam, we will give you a full refund. Our sincerity stems from the good quality of our products. We will give you one year's free update of the exam study materials. Now just make up your mind and get your 500-445 exam torrent!
Cisco Implementing Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Chat and Email Sample Questions (Q51-Q56):
NEW QUESTION # 51
What are two ways the agent SSO functions in the ECE/CCE environment? (Choose two.)
- A. SS0 allows administrators to check the status of agent and supervisor performance.
- B. SS0 allows agents, supervisors, and administrators to provide CCE credentials once and be authenticated across multiple disparate applications.
- C. Unified CCE agents who are not configured for SSO in Unified CCE are not allowed to access the ECE gadget within Cisco Finesse.
- D. Unified CCE agents configured for SSO in Unified CCE can now access the ECE gadget in Cisco Finesse, but they have to input their credentials.
- E. SS0 is not enabled by default; configuration is necessary.
1. SS0 is not enabled by default; configuration is necessary. Single Sign-On (SSO) is not enabled by default in Cisco ECE, and configuration is necessary in order to set it up. This configuration involves setting up SSO on the Cisco ECE and Cisco Unified CCE side and configuring the SSO settings in Cisco Finesse. Reference: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility_matrix/11_5/cec_b_crs-ece-11-5-compatibility-matrix.html
2. SS0 allows agents, supervisors, and administrators to provide CCE credentials once and be authenticated across multiple disparate applications. This feature allows agents to sign on once and access all the applications that they need, such as Cisco Finesse, Cisco ECE, and other web-based applications, without having to sign in multiple times. Reference: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility_matrix/11_5/cec_b_crs-ece-11-5-compatibility-matrix.html
NEW QUESTION # 52
What are four best practices before starting to troubleshoot ECE issues? (Choose four.)
- A. Understand the physical model, be it a centralized office or branch location, as well as the VoIP protocol.
- B. Upgrade to the latest Engineer Special.
- C. Collect all ECE services logs.
- D. Restart the ECE servers.
- E. Know the ECE version and Engineer Specials installed.
- F. Understand the customer's intent for the flow of emails and chats.
- G. Understand the Deployment Model, the call-flow, the messaging flow, and the configuration.
NEW QUESTION # 53
Which group must an email match to be transferred to any queue?
- A. Media class
- B. Application path
- C. Application instance
- D. Business hour
Emails are transferred to queues based on the Media Class that they match. A Media Class is a set of conditions that are used to match and route interactions to specific queues. Reference:
Cisco UCCE Administrator Guide: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/administration/guide/CRS_AG_BK_R1064C0_00_cisco-unified-contact-center-enterprise-administration-guide_chapter_01000.html#topic_CACD2A1C2A43 Cisco UCCE System Administration Guide: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/administration/guide/CRS_AG_BK_R1064C0_00_cisco-unified-contact-center-enterprise-system-administration-guide_chapter_01100.html
NEW QUESTION # 54
Which items must be configured before agents can reply to emails from customers?
- A. Inbound workflows, Outbound workflows, Users, Email aliases
- B. Inbound workflows, Outbound workflows, Email aliases, Users, Queues
- C. Inbound workflows, Outbound workflows, Queues, DN
- D. Email aliases, Inbound workflows, Users, Queues
Before agents can reply to emails from customers, the following items must be configured: Inbound workflows, Outbound workflows, Users, and Email aliases. Inbound workflows and Outbound workflows are used to configure the routing of emails, while Users and Email aliases are used to configure the agents and their email addresses. Queues are used to store emails that are waiting to be assigned to an agent.
NEW QUESTION # 55
Which three configuration requirements are necessary to implement Agent Single Sign-on in the ECE/CCE environment? (Choose three.)
- A. SS0 for CCE is enabled by default, so no configuration is needed in CCE before agent SSO for ECE works.
- B. $S0 for CCE needs to be configured before agent SSO for ECE will work.
- C. SS0 is enabled by default; no configuration is necessary.
- D. ECE should be integrated with PCCE and the SPOG.
- E. The SSL certificate must be imported to ECE application servers for Unified CCE installations or the ECE server for Packaged CCE installations.
- F. CCE scripting for chat and email needs to be configured before configuring ECE SSO.
In order to implement Agent Single Sign-on in the ECE/CCE environment, the SSL certificate must be imported to ECE application servers for Unified CCE installations or the ECE server for Packaged CCE installations. Additionally, ECE should be integrated with PCCE and the SPOG, and SS0 for CCE needs to be configured before agent SSO for ECE will work.
NEW QUESTION # 56
Nowadays, so many internet professionals agree that Cisco exam certificate is a stepping stone to the peak of our life. 500-445 exam is an exam concerned by lots of internet professionals. Close to 100% passing rate is the best gift that our customers give us. We also hope our 500-445 exam materials can help more and more ambitious people pass the 500-445 exam. Our professional team checks the update of exam materials every day, so please rest assured that the 500-445 Exam software you are using must contain the latest and most information. We are a team of the exam questions providers 500-445 exam in internet that ensured you can pass actual test 100%. We have experienced and professional experts to create the latest 500-445 exam questions and answers many times which are approach to the 500-445 exam.
500-445 Valid Exam Sample: https://www.actualpdf.com/500-445_exam-dumps.html