Facing all kinds of the HPE6-A73 learning materials in the market, it’s difficult for the candidates to choose the best one. Our HPE6-A73 learning materials are famous for the high accuracy and high quality. Besides, we provide free update for one year, and pass guarantee and money bach guarantee. We have the free demo for you to know more about our HPE6-A73 Learning Materials. If you have any questions, you can contact our online service stuff.
HP HPE6-A73 Exam Syllabus Topics:
Understanding huge and explicit pieces of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba Certified Switching Professional Exam
The going with will be inspected in HP HPE6-A73 exam dumps:
- Install and arrange the wired organization arrangement
- Install and Configure NetEdit
- Given an activity intend to remediate an issue, decide the ramifications to the organization state
- Explain multicast highlights and arrangement ideas
- Explain QoS Aruba Switch highlights and setup ideas
- Troubleshoot the wired organization arrangement
- Manage, look after, advance, and screen the wired organization arrangement
- Given the execution plan, disclose how to design Layer 2 advancements
- Explain Aruba Switch security highlights and setup ideas
- Given an execution plan, disclose how to truly arrange the switches
- Given a situation, distinguish an organization disappointment (IP confound, VLAN bungle, equipment arrangement or disappointment, port design)
100% Pass HP - Fantastic Valid Study HPE6-A73 Questions
Our windows software of the HPE6-A73 study materials are designed to simulate the real test environment. If you want to experience the real test environment, you must install our HPE6-A73 preparation questions on windows software. Also, it only support running on Java environment. If you do not install the system, the system of our HPE6-A73 Exam Braindumps will automatically download to ensure the normal operation.
HP Aruba Certified Switching Professional Exam Sample Questions (Q49-Q54):
NEW QUESTION # 49
The two PCs are located in VLAN 11 (10 1 11 0/24} Which example defines how to implement active gateway on the vsx core for VLAN 11?
- A. Option
- B. Option
- C. Option
- D. Option
NEW QUESTION # 50
An administrator will be replacing a campus switching infrastructure with AOS-CX switches that support VSX capabilities. The campus involves a core, as well as multiple access layers. Which feature should the administrator implement to allow both VSX-capable core switches to process traffic sent to the default gateway in the campus VLANs?
- A. VRF
- B. Active gateway
- C. VRRP
- D. IP helper
Active gateway = both devices route/forward traffic VRRP = Active-standbye, only active member routes/forwards traffic Understand the Active Gateway principle In a VSX system, active gateway provides redundant default gateway functionality for the end-hosts. The default gateway of the end-host is automatically handled by both the VSX systems.
NEW QUESTION # 51
An administrator has an aggregation layer of 8325CX switches configured as a VSX pair. The administrator is concerned that when OSPF network changes occur, the aggregation switches will respond to the changes slowly, and this will affect network connectivity, especially VoIP calls, in the connected access layer switches.
What should the administrator do on the aggregation layer switches to alleviate this issue?D18912E1457D5D1DDCBD40AB3BF70D5D
- A. Implement route aggregation
- B. Implement bidirectional forwarding detection (BFD)
- C. Reduce the hello and dead interval timers
- D. Implement graceful restart
NEW QUESTION # 52
An administrator is implementing a multicast solution in a multi-VLAN network Which statement is true about theconfiguration of the switches in the network?
- A. IGMP must be enabled on all routed interfaces where multicast traffic will traverse
- B. IGMP requires join and leave messages to graft and prune multicast streams between switches
- C. IGMP snooping must be enabled on all interfaces on a switch to intelligently forward traffic
- D. IGMP must be enabled on alt interfaces where multicast sources and receivers are connected
NEW QUESTION # 53
How is voice traffic prioritized correctly on AOS-CX switches?
- A. By implementing weighted fair queueing (WFQ)
- B. By defining device profiles with QOS settings
- C. By implementing voice VLANs
- D. By placing it in the strict priority queue
NEW QUESTION # 54
Our HPE6-A73 exam questions are related to test standards and are made in the form of actual tests. Whether you are newbie or experienced exam candidates, our HPE6-A73 study guide will relieve you of tremendous pressure and help you conquer the difficulties with efficiency. If you study with our HPE6-A73 Practice Engine for 20 to 30 hours, we can claim that you can pass the exam as easy as a pie. Why not have a try?
Valid Test HPE6-A73 Fee: https://www.dumpsactual.com/HPE6-A73-actualtests-dumps.html