What's more, part of that Pass4suresVCE Data-Architect dumps now are free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Q5c945iUkLscFSZEB0SH0roUC1ADLwNp
One year free update for Salesforce Data-Architect is available for all of you after your purchase. Pass4suresVCE Data-Architect pdf download dumps have helped most IT candidates get their Data-Architect certification. The high quality and best valid Data-Architect dumps vce have been the best choice for your preparation. You just need to take 20-30 hours to study and prepare, then you can attend your Data-Architect Actual Test with ease. 100% success is the guarantee of Data-Architect pdf study material.
Salesforce Data-Architect Exam Syllabus Topics:
In-depth of Questions Salesforce Data-Architect Valid Mock Test
A certificate means a lot for people who want to enter a better company and have a satisfactory salary. Data-Architect exam dumps of us will help you to get a certificate as well as improve your ability in the processing of learning. Data-Architect study materials of us are high-quality and accurate. We also pass guarantee and money back guarantee if you fail to pass the exam. We offer you free demo to have a try. If you have any questions about the Data-Architect Exam Dumps, just contact us.
Salesforce Certified Data Architect Sample Questions (Q88-Q93):
NEW QUESTION # 88
North Trail Outfitters (NTO) operates a majority of its business from a central Salesforce org, NTO also owns several secondary orgs that the service, finance, and marketing teams work out of, At the moment, there is no integration between central and secondary orgs, leading to data-visibility issues.
Moving forward, NTO has identified that a hub-and-spoke model is the proper architect to manage its data, where the central org is the hub and the secondary orgs are the spokes.
Which tool should a data architect use to orchestrate data between the hub org and spoke orgs?
- A. A middleware solution that extracts and distributes data across both the hub and spokes.
- B. A backup and archive solution that extracts and restores data across orgs.
- C. Develop custom APIs to poll the spoke for change data and push into the org.
- D. Develop custom APIs to poll the hub org for change data and push into the spoke orgs.
NEW QUESTION # 89
Cloud Kicks currently has a Public Read/Write sharing model for the company's Contacts. Cloud Kicks management team requests that only the owner of a contact record be allowed to delete that contact.
What should an Architect do to meet these requirements?
- A. Set the profile of the users to remove delete permission from the Contact object.
- B. Check if the current user is NOT the owner by creating a "before delete" trigger.
- C. Check if the current user is NOT the owner by creating a validation rule on the Contact object.
- D. Set the Sharing settings as Public Read Only for the Contact object.
NEW QUESTION # 90
Universal Containers (UC) is concerned about the accuracy of their Customer information in Salesforce. They have recently created an enterprise-wide trusted source MDM for Customer data which they have certified to be accurate. UC has over 20 million unique customer records in the trusted source and Salesforce. What should an Architect recommend to ensure the data in Salesforce is identical to the MDM?
- A. Extract the Salesforce data into Excel and manually compare this against the trusted source.
- B. Use an AppExchange package for Data Quality to match Salesforce data against the Trusted source.
- C. Leave the data in Salesforce alone and assume that it will auto-correct itself over time.
- D. Load the Trusted Source data into Salesforce and run an Apex Batch job to find difference.
NEW QUESTION # 91
An architect has been asked to provide error messages when a future date is detected in a custom Birthdate _c field on the Contact object. The client wants the ability to translate the error messages. What are two approaches the architect should use to achieve this solution? Choose 2 answers
- A. Create a validation rule and translate the error message with translation workbench.
- B. Create a workflow field update to set the standard ErrorMessage field.
- C. Implement a third -party validation process with translate functionality.
- D. Create a trigger on Contact and add an error to the record with a custom label.
NEW QUESTION # 92
Universal Containers (UC) has multi -level account hierarchies that represent departments within their major Accounts. Users are creating duplicate Contacts across multiple departments. UC wants to clean the data so as to have a single Contact across departments. What two solutions should UC implement to cleanse their data? Choose 2 answers
- A. Use Workflow rules to standardize Contact information to identify and prevent duplicates.
- B. Make use of a third -party tool to help merge duplicate Contacts across Accounts.
- C. Use Data.com to standardize Contact address information to help identify duplicates.
- D. Make use of the Merge Contacts feature of Salesforce to merge duplicates for an Account.
NEW QUESTION # 93
The price of Our Data-Architect practice guide is affordable, and you can always find that from time to time, we will give some promotion for our worthy customers. Meanwhile, we provide the wonderful service before and after the sale to let you have a good understanding of our Data-Architect Study Materials. Our service are working at 24/7 online to give you the best and the most professional guidance on our Data-Architect learning braindumps.
Exam Data-Architect Voucher: https://www.pass4suresvce.com/Data-Architect-pass4sure-vce-dumps.html
2023 Latest Pass4suresVCE Data-Architect PDF Dumps and Data-Architect Exam Engine Free Share: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Q5c945iUkLscFSZEB0SH0roUC1ADLwNp