Magento2 Shipping Table Rates extension offers an unlimited number of Shipping Options Customization.
The customer will select the best-suited option for easy and fast delivery and the store will be benefitted. But to manage calculating accurate shipping price based on shipping address, product type, price etc. can be tough without Meetanshi’s Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates extension. The extension calculates it through CSV file and thus helps to build a flexible table rate system for your store.
Benefits of using Meetanshi’s Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates:
- Create unlimited number of Shipping Methods to fulfill any particular requirements.
- Define table rates in bulk through uploading CSV having Shipping Rates.
- Display estimated delivery dates. Mention a delivery interval for every shipping method on the cart page. Let customers know how much time the shipping takes before they place the order. It helps them take the right decision.
- Use different types of table rates, i.e., either percent or flat rates. For example, the $10charge for an order can make plus 1% of price or plus $2 per product.
- It allows setting different shipping types for individual products or product groups. For example, you can charge highly for products which are hazardous or stored remotely.
- Set rates based on shipping attributes like destination, price, weight, quantity or their combination too.
- Not only sum up rates but also assign minimum or maximum shipping rates to entire orders with multiple items.
- Exclude virtual product types from shipping rates calculations
For more information about Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates, visit: https://meetanshi.com/magento-2-shipping-table-rates.html