BONUS!!! Download part of PassExamDumps Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer dumps for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Y5ZtxFAagnUvHNXkN2L4rOd0PdJtF4G1
There have many shortcomings of the traditional learning methods. If you choose our Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer test training, the intelligent system will automatically monitor your study all the time. Once you study our Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer certification materials, the system begins to record your exercises. Also, we have invited for many volunteers to try our study materials. The results show our products are suitable for them. In addition, the system of our Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer test training is powerful. You will never come across system crashes. The system we design has strong compatibility. High speed running completely has no problem at all.
Candidates for Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer Certification Exam
The candidates who decide to take the Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer test are those interested in consolidating their knowledge of how to manage the Google Cloud Platform. They already have at least one year of experience working with the architecture and want to leverage their skills in implementing hybrid connectivity, VPCs, and network services. Besides, they are interested in becoming part of cloud teams that include architects specialized in Google Cloud Platform management. In addition, the target audience for this test is formed of individuals who have at least three years of industry experience and want to successfully implement cloud solutions with the help of Google Cloud Platform Console and the command line interface.
Implement Hybrid Interconnectivity
- Configure Cloud Router for Dependability: You will also be expected to demonstrate competence in this domain as well as in the configuration of site-to-site IPsec VPN.
- Configure Interconnect: This part measures one’s understanding of partner (that is layer 2 versus layer 3 connectivity), bulk storage uploads, and virtualizing with the use of VLAN attachments;
Using Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Customizable Exam Mode - Get Rid Of Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Network Engineer
The clients only need 20-30 hours to learn the Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer exam questions and prepare for the test. Many people may complain that we have to prepare for the test but on the other side they have to spend most of their time on their most important things such as their jobs, learning and families. But if you buy our Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Study Guide you can both do your most important thing well and pass the Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer test easily because the preparation for the test costs you little time and energy.
Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Network Engineer Sample Questions (Q153-Q158):
NEW QUESTION # 153
You need to ensure your personal SSH key works on every instance in your project. You want to accomplish this as efficiently as possible.
What should you do?
- A. Upload your public ssh key to the project Metadata.
- B. Create a custom Google Compute Engine image with your public ssh key embedded.
- C. Use gcloud compute ssh to automatically copy your public ssh key to the instance.
- D. Upload your public ssh key to each instance Metadata.
NEW QUESTION # 154
You need to configure a static route to an on-premises resource behind a Cloud VPN gateway that is configured for policy-based routing using the gcloud command.
Which next hop should you choose?
- A. The name and region of the Cloud VPN tunnel
- B. The default internet gateway
- C. The IP address of the instance on the remote side of the VPN tunnel
- D. The IP address of the Cloud VPN gateway
NEW QUESTION # 155
You recently deployed Cloud VPN to connect your on-premises data canter to Google Cloud. You need to monitor the usage of this VPN and set up alerts in case traffic exceeds the maximum allowed. You need to be able to quickly decide whether to add extra links or move to a Dedicated Interconnect. What should you do?
- A. In the Network Intelligence Canter, check for the number of packet drops on the VPN.
- B. In the Monitoring section of the Google Cloud Console, use the Dashboard section to select a default dashboard for VPN usage.
- C. In the Google Cloud Console, use Monitoring Query Language to create a custom alert for bandwidth utilization.
- D. In the VPN section of the Google Cloud Console, select the VPN under hybrid connectivity, and then select monitoring to display utilization on the dashboard.
NEW QUESTION # 156
Your end users are located in close proximity to us-east1 and europe-west1. Their workloads need to communicate with each other. You want to minimize cost and increase network efficiency.
How should you design this topology?
- A. Create 1 VPC with 2 regional subnets. Deploy workloads in these subnets and have them communicate using private RFC1918 IP addresses.
- B. Create 2 VPCs, each with their own region and individual subnets. Use external IP addresses on the instances to establish connectivity between these regions.
- C. Create 1 VPC with 2 regional subnets. Create a global load balancer to establish connectivity between the regions.
- D. Create 2 VPCs, each with their own regions and individual subnets. Create 2 VPN gateways to establish connectivity between these regions.
VPC Network Peering enables you to peer VPC networks so that workloads in different VPC networks can communicate in private RFC 1918 space. Traffic stays within Google's network and doesn't traverse the public internet.
NEW QUESTION # 157
You have created an HTTP(S) load balanced service. You need to verify that your backend instances are responding properly.
How should you configure the health check?
- A. Set proxy-header to the default value, and set hostto include a custom host header that identifies the health check.
- B. Set request-path to a specific URL used for health checking, and set responseto a string that the backend service will always return in the response body.
- C. Set request-path to a specific URL used for health checking, and set hostto include a custom host header that identifies the health check.
- D. Set request-pathto a specific URL used for health checking, and set proxy-headerto PROXY_V1.
NEW QUESTION # 158
Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer exam prep has an extensive coverage of test subjects, a large volume of test questions, and an online update program. Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer test guide is not only the passbooks for students passing all kinds of professional examinations, but also the professional tools for students to review examinations. In the past few years, Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer question torrent has received the trust of a large number of students and also helped a large number of students passed the exam smoothly.
Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Trustworthy Exam Content: https://www.passexamdumps.com/Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer-valid-exam-dumps.html
P.S. Free 2023 Google Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer dumps are available on Google Drive shared by PassExamDumps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Y5ZtxFAagnUvHNXkN2L4rOd0PdJtF4G1