Modern technology has changed the way how we live and work. In current situation, enterprises and institutions require their candidates not only to have great education background, but also acquired professional MCIA-Level-1-Maintenance certification. Considering that, it is no doubt that an appropriate certification would help candidates achieve higher salaries and get promotion. However, when asked whether the MCIA-Level-1-Maintenance Latest Dumps are reliable, costumers may be confused. For us, we strongly recommend the MCIA-Level-1-Maintenance exam questions compiled by our company, here goes the reason. On one hand, our MCIA-Level-1-Maintenance test material owns the best quality.
It is our company that can provide you with special and individual service which includes our MCIA-Level-1-Maintenance preparation quiz and good after-sale services. Our experts will check whether there is an update on the question bank every day, so you needn’t worry about the accuracy of study materials. If there is an update system, we will send them to the customer automatically. As is known to all, our MCIA-Level-1-Maintenance simulating materials are high pass-rate in this field, that's why we are so famous. If you are still hesitating, our MCIA-Level-1-Maintenance exam questions should be wise choice for you.
>> Valid MCIA-Level-1-Maintenance Test Cram <<
MCIA-Level-1-Maintenance Passleader Review | Valid MCIA-Level-1-Maintenance Braindumps
Our MCIA-Level-1-Maintenance training braindumps are famous for its wonderful advantages. The content is carefully designed for the MCIA-Level-1-Maintenance exam, rich question bank and answer to enable you to master all the test knowledge in a short period of time. Our MCIA-Level-1-Maintenance Exam Questions have helped a large number of candidates pass the MCIA-Level-1-Maintenance exam yet. Hope you can join us, and we work together to create a miracle.
MuleSoft MCIA-Level-1-Maintenance Exam Syllabus Topics:
MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 MAINTENANCE Sample Questions (Q88-Q93):
NEW QUESTION # 88
Organization wants to achieve high availability goal for Mule applications in customer hosted runtime plane.
Due to the complexity involved, data cannot be shared among of different instances of same Mule application.
What option best suits to this requirement considering high availability is very much critical to the organization?
- A. High availability can be achieved only in CloudHub
- B. Use persistent object store
- C. Use third party product to implement load balancer
- D. The cluster can be configured
High availability is about up-time of your application
A) High availability can be achieved only in CloudHub isn't correct statement. It can be achieved in customer hosted runtime planes as well B) An object store is a facility for storing objects in or across Mule applications. Mule runtime engine (Mule) uses object stores to persist data for eventual retrieval. It can be used for disaster recovery but not for High Availability. Using object store can't guarantee that all instances won't go down at once. So not an appropriate choice.
NEW QUESTION # 89
An organization is using Mulesoft cloudhub and develops API's in the latest version. As a part of requirements for one of the API's, third party API needs to be called. The security team has made it clear that calling any external API needs to have include listing As an integration architect please suggest the best way to accomplish the design plan to support these requirements?
- A. Implement the Any point filter processor to implement the include list IP
- B. Implement a proxy for the third party API and enforce the IPinclude list policy and call this proxy from the flow of the API
- C. Implement includelist IP on the cloudhub VPC firewall to allow the traffic
- D. Implement the validation of includelisted IP operation
NEW QUESTION # 90
An organization has implemented the cluster with two customer hosted Mule runtimes is hosting an application.
This application has a flow with a JMS listener configured to consume messages from a queue destination. As an integration architect can you advise which JMS listener configuration must be used to receive messages in all the nodes of the cluster?
- A. Use the parameter primaryNodeOnly= "true" on the JMS listener
- B. Use the parameter primaryNodeOnly= "false" on the JMS listener with a shared subscription
- C. Use the parameter primaryNodeOnly= "false" on the JMS listener
- D. Use the parameter primaryNodeOnly= "true" on the JMS listener with a non*shared subscription
NEW QUESTION # 91
A stock broking company makes use of CloudHub VPC to deploy Mule applications. Mule application needs to connect to a database application in the customers on-premises corporate data center and also to a Kafka cluster running in AWS VPC.
How is access enabled for the API to connect to the database application and Kafka cluster securely?
- A. Setup AnyPoint VPN to the customer's on-premise corporate data
center and VPC peering with AWS VPC
- B. Setup VPC peering with the customers onto my service corporate data center and Anypoint VPN to AWS VPC
- C. Setup VPC peering with AWS VPC and the customers devices corporate data center
- D. Set up a transit gateway to the customers on-premises corporate datacenter to AWS VPC
NEW QUESTION # 92
As a part of project requirement, Java Invoke static connector in a mule 4 application needs to invoke a static method in a dependency jar file. What are two ways to add the dependency to be visible by the connectors class loader?
(Choose two answers)
- A. Configure the dependency as a shared library in the project POM
- B. Update mule-artefact.json to export the Java package
- C. Use Maven command to include the dependency jar file when packaging the application
- D. Add the dependency jar file to the java classpath by setting theJVM parameters
- E. In the Java Invoke static connector configuration, configure a path and name of the dependency jar file
NEW QUESTION # 93
In recent years, our MCIA-Level-1-Maintenance test torrent has been well received and have reached 99% pass rate with all our dedication. As a powerful tool for a lot of workers to walk forward a higher self-improvement, our MCIA-Level-1-Maintenance certification training continue to pursue our passion for advanced performance and human-centric technology. A good deal of researches has been made to figure out how to help different kinds of candidates to get MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 MAINTENANCE certification. We revise and update the MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 MAINTENANCE guide torrent according to the changes of the syllabus and the latest developments in theory and practice. We base the MCIA-Level-1-Maintenance Certification Training on the test of recent years and the industry trends through rigorous analysis.
MCIA-Level-1-Maintenance Passleader Review: https://www.itcertmaster.com/MCIA-Level-1-Maintenance.html