Our 1z0-1072-22 test braindumps are in the leading position in the editorial market, and our advanced operating system for 1z0-1072-22 latest exam torrent has won wide recognition. As long as you choose our 1z0-1072-22 exam questions and pay successfully, you do not have to worry about receiving our learning materials for a long time. We assure you that you only need to wait 5-10 minutes and you will receive our 1z0-1072-22 Exam Questions which are sent by our system. When you start learning, you will find a lot of small buttons, which are designed carefully. You can choose different ways of operation according to your learning habits to help you learn effectively.
Oracle 1z0-1072-22 Exam Syllabus Topics:
Reliable 1z0-1072-22 Guide Files - 1z0-1072-22 Reliable Test Topics
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Architect Associate 1z0-1072-22 exam dumps are top-rated and real Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Architect Associate 1z0-1072-22 practice questions that will enable you to pass the final Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Architect Associate 1z0-1072-22 exam easily. With the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Architect Associate Exam Questions you can make this task simple, quick, and instant. Using the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Architect Associate 1z0-1072-22 can help you success in your exam. DumpsMaterials offers reliable guide files and reliable exam guide materials for 365 days free updates.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Architect Associate Sample Questions (Q160-Q165):
NEW QUESTION # 160
Which two statements are true about Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) DB Systems Data Guard service?
- A. Data guard configuration on the OCI is limited to a virtual machine only
- B. Data guard implementation requires two DB Systems, one running the primary database on a virtual machine and the standby database running on bare metal.
- C. Both DB systems must use the same VCN, and port 1521 must be open
- D. Data guard implementation for Bare Metal shapes requires two DB Systems, one containing the primary database and one containing the standby database.
An Oracle Data Guard implementation requires two DB systems, one containing the primary database and one containing the standby database. When you enable Oracle Data Guard for a virtual machine DB system database, a new DB system with the standby database is created and associated with the primary database. For a bare metal DB system, the DB system with the database that you want to use asthe standby must already exist before you enable Oracle Data Guard.
Requirement details are as follows:
- Both DB systems must be in the same compartment.
- The DB systems must be the same shape type (for example, if the shape of the primary database isa virtual machine, then the shape of the standby database can be any other virtual machine shape).
- If your primary and standby databases are in different regions, then you must peer the virtual cloud networks (VCNs) for each database.
- Configure thesecurity list ingress and egress rules for the subnets of both DB systems in the Oracle Data Guard association to enable TCP traffic to move between the applicable ports. Ensure that the rules you create are stateful (the default).
NEW QUESTION # 161
As a solution architect, you are showcasing the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Object Storage feature about Object Versioning to a customer.
Which statement is true in regards to OCI Object Storage Versioning?
- A. A bucket that is versioning-enabled can have only and always will have a latest version of the object in the bucket.
- B. Object versioning does not provide data protection against accidental or malicious object update, overwrite, or deletion.
- C. Objects are physically deleted from a bucket when versioning is enabled.
- D. By default, object versioning is disabled on a bucket.
NEW QUESTION # 162
In Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Container Enginefor Kubernetes (OKE), what does a Replica Set do?
- A. It maintains a stable set of replica Pods running at any given time.
- B. It ensures that all Nodes run a copy of a Pod.
- C. It exposes an application runningon a set of Pods.
- D. It provides declarative updates for Pods.
NEW QUESTION # 163
Your Operations team has recently created a new, standard image that will be used to launch all new application servers in the Finance compartment. The custom image currently exists in the Operations compartment. You have access to manage all-resources in the Finance compartment and do not have access to the Operations compartment.
Which two methods would make the new image available for you to use when deploying new servers in the Finance compartment? (Choose two.)
- A. Instruct the Operations team to export the image to an object storage bucket, create a pre-authenticated request (PAR), and provide you with the URL. Download the custom image to your laptop and import it as a custom image in the Finance compartment.
- B. Instruct the Operations team to reassign the custom image to the Finance compartment so you can select it from a drop-down list when launching new compute resources.
- C. Instruct the Administrators team to grant you access to use instance-images in the Operations compartment. Use the Oracle Cloud Identifier (OCID) of the custom image when launching new compute resources in the Finance compartment.
- D. Instruct the Operations team to export the image to an object storage bucket. Instruct the Administrators team to grant you access to the object storage bucket where the custom image is stored. Use the download URL of the custom image as the image source when launching new compute resources in the Finance compartment.
- E. Instruct the Operations team to export the image to an object storage bucket, create a PAR, and provide you with the URL. Use that URL as the source when importing a custom image. Import the custom image into the Finance compartment.
NEW QUESTION # 164
You had an outage in yourapplication caused by the loss of a shared volume provisioned by File Storage Service (FSS). At this point, you need to restore the data from a snapshot you created of the FSS.
What are the steps to restore the data?
- A. Access the directory, where you mounted the shared volume, then cd into .snapshot folder and find the snapshot folder you want to recover and rename that folder to the original folder name.
- B. Open OCI Console, select File Storage Service, find the shared storage, then click onsnapshot and restore.
- C. Open OCI Console, select File Storage Service, find the snapshot you created and click restore.
- D. Access the directory where the shared volume is mounted, then cd into .snapshot folder, find the snapshot folder you want to recover and use cp or rsync tool to copy the files to the original location.
NEW QUESTION # 165
Not only our Oracle 1z0-1072-22 study guide has the advantage of high-quality, but also has reasonable prices that are accessible for every one of you. So it is incumbent upon us to support you. On the other side, we know the consumers are vulnerable for many exam candidates are susceptible to ads that boost about Oracle 1z0-1072-22 skills their practice with low quality which may confuse exam candidates like you, so we are trying hard to promote our high quality 1z0-1072-22 study guide to more people.
Reliable 1z0-1072-22 Guide Files: https://www.dumpsmaterials.com/1z0-1072-22-real-torrent.html