Digital Marketing is a growing field where lots of opportunities are available in future. If you find difficulties in understanding the digital marketing concept join Digital Marketing Training Institute in Chennai at FITA Academy to understand the core concept from our professional trainers.
What Is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is defined as branding a product or service through the digital medium such as websites, mobile devices and social media platforms.Digital Marketing is attracting the customers through email, social media, and websites. It involves the same principles as traditional marketing and also it is considered as a new way for companies to approach the consumers and also understand their behavior.
Responsibilities of Digital Marketer:
Digital Marketing Online Course is also available so you can learn digital marketing at your flexible time. As a Digital Marketer you should need to do the following factors as mentioned below:
- Digital marketing strategy development includes search engine optimization, search engine marketing, email marketing, and social media marketing.
- Study the efficient return on investment communicating with the customer and also through other networks for reporting and analyses.
- Continue monitoring the websites by doing the keyword research and also generating the web statistics reports through various technologies.
- Creating and Analyzing the marketing campaign performances.
- Conducting the marketing campaign reviews and also gathering the customer feedback.
- Analyzing, Planning, Scheduling, and executing the new marketing campaigns and projects.
Some of the Roles of Digital Marketer:
- Digital marketing project manager
- Digital marketing strategist
- Graphic Designer
- SEO Specialist
- Content Creator
- Market Research Analyst
- Marketing Manager
Scope of Digital Marketer:
- Become an Professional full time Blogger and earn up to $100 to $1000 per month.
- Start your own blog, website, app in a specific niche and earn with AdSense and Affiliate marketing techniques.
- Start your freelancing Services globally by offering the services to clients as an individual.
- Start the full-time digital Marketing agency if you have experience in handling the business.
Salary for Digital Marketer:
Digital Marketing is a well-paid job. At the entry level, the average salary of the digital marketer which usually lies between INR 2,50,000 and 5,00,000. The salary will increase according to the experience and reach up to INR 8,00,000 to 10,00,000.
From this Article, you would have understood what Digital Marketing is and the future scope of Digital Marketer. The Demand for Digital Marketers is increasing every day and companies and businesses search for highly skilled Digital Marketers. Certified Digital Marketers can land their jobs in many multinational companies like HCL, TCS, IBM. So, to start your career in MNCs, you can join the Best Digital Marketing Training in Bangalore and get your Dream Job.