Looking for the best Hearing Aid Clinic in Pune? Look no further than Simple Hearing & Speech Care, located in the heart of Wakad. Our clinic is led by Dr. Suravi Dash, an expert audiologist, who is dedicated to providing comprehensive solutions for all types of hearing issues. We are committed to providing the highest level of care, working with you and your family to minimize the impact of hearing loss on communication and quality of life. The good listening ability allows us to communicate effectively with others and is often taken for granted.
At Simple Hearing & Speech Care, we understand that hearing loss can have a profound impact on your daily life, affecting everything from your relationships to your ability to work and enjoy life’s simple pleasures. That’s why we offer a wide range of hearing aids and other related services, all designed to help you hear better and regain your quality of life. Our clinic is fully equipped with the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment, ensuring that we can provide the most effective and efficient treatment possible. So when you have hearing difficulties it is important to have the right hearing health professional check your hearing to determine the best treatment.
So if you’re looking for the best Hearing Aid clinic in Pune, look no further than Simple Hearing & Speech Care. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and start your journey to better hearing!
Our Hearing Expert - Dr. Suravi Dash
Dr. Suravi Dash is a highly experienced Hearing Expert with over 13 years of experience in the field. With a deep passion for helping those with hearing difficulties, she has built a reputation as one of the leading experts in Audiological management programs, diagnostic evaluations, and rehabilitative services. Throughout her career, Dr. Dash has worked with a wide range of populations, including pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients, and has a deep understanding of the unique needs and challenges that each group faces. She has a particular expertise in hearing aid selection and fitting, and has helped countless patients regain their hearing and improve their quality of life.
Dr. Dash’s commitment to providing the best possible care is evident in every aspect of her work. She takes the time to get to know each patient, understanding their unique needs and concerns, and working with them to develop a customized treatment plan that takes into account their individual goals and lifestyle. Whether you’re dealing with a hearing loss for the first time, or have been struggling with it for years, Dr. Dash has the knowledge and expertise to help you hear better and enjoy life to the fullest. If you’re looking for a hearing expert with a proven track record of success, look no further than Dr. Suravi Dash.
What does a hearing care professional do?
Our Products & services:
In audiology, there are different services related to ear and speech problems. First, your problem is to understand and give proper service or treatment as per requirement. In our Simple hearing and speech care clinic, always customer first for us till satisfaction.
Best Hearing Aid Clinic in Pune
- Invisible in the canal hearing aids (IIC):IIC hearing aids are made by making a deep impression of the ear canal right up to the second bend. These are practically invisible!
- Rechargeable Hearing Aids: Rechargeable hearing aids free you from the hassle of disposable batteries. They have a built-in lithium-ion battery, capable of providing 24 hours* of use with just 3 hours of charging.
- Smart hearing aids: Bluetooth and Made for iPhone hearing aids enable hearing aid users to use external devices such as iPhone and Android smartphones or pair with a TV to offer more personalization in the hearing experience. These allow hearing care professionals to remotely tune in and receive data about your surroundings and set them via smartphone.
- Completely in the canal hearing aid (CIC): CIC hearing aids are designed to fit inside the ear canal, with only a small portion of the face visible, making them very difficult to notice.
- In the canal hearing aid (ITC): ITC hearing aids are slightly larger and slightly longer than CIC hearing aids. They also have more features compared to CIC.
- Receiver in canal & receiver in the ear hearing aid (RIC & RITE): RIC and RITE hearing aids look similar to open-fit BTE. But instead, the receiver is placed in the ear or ear canal. They are also very light. They are very small, less visible and suitable for most types of hearing loss except hearing loss.
- Behind-the-ear hearing aid (BTE): BTE hearing aids are placed in a durable case behind the outer ear. These are the most familiar types of hearing aids.
- Super power BTE: Super Power BTE hearing aids look similar to BTE but are advanced and powerful to suit individuals with mild to severe hearing loss.
Best hearing Test for kids in Pune
At Simple Hearing and Speech Care Clinic, we specialize in over 20 different diagnostic hearing tests, regardless of the patient’s age. Did you know that we can test a child’s hearing right after birth? Yes, we have a suite of highly sophisticated tests to determine hearing ability in children. The same applies to adults who have difficulties with their hearing abilities. All tests are performed by a qualified audiologist
We are able to assess your hearing through a number of tests, some of the important ones are listed below
- Video otoscopy
- Pure tone audiometry
- Acoustic reflex test
- Actual ear measurements
- Speech Mapping
- Auditory Brainstem Response Measurement (ABR/BERA)
- Auditory Steady State Response Measurement (ASSRI
- Cochlear microphonic test
- otoacoustic emissions
- And many others
Best hearing Test for Infants in Pune
Newborns are tested for hearing using the BERA test. Hearing testing after 1 month of age, diagnosis after 3 months of age and access to early intervention services before 6 months of age.
Without these important steps, early identification may not be possible and the child may fall behind in communication, reading, or social-emotional development, which may reduce academic or employment achievement later in life. A recent study published in Pediatrics found that deaf and hard of hearing children enrolled in diagnosis and intervention according to the 1-3-6 guidelines had better vocabulary than children who did not receive these services in a timely manner. More than 40% of children included in the study did not receive diagnostic and intervention services at recommended intervals to keep their language development on track.
Rechargeable Hearing Aids in Pune
Rechargeable hearing aids free you from the hassle of disposable batteries. They have a built-in lithium-ion battery, capable of 24 hours of use with just 3 hours of charging.
Size and visibility: Varies from model to model
Why are we Hearing expert solutions in Pune?
- We believe in a results-oriented approach and therefore educate our patients so that they can have a better knowledge of hearing aids.
- We do a hearing evaluation to determine if a patient needs a hearing aid! Along with this we also assess the severity of hearing loss.
- We give our beloved patients the option to choose customized devices according to their appearance and ear shape.
- We are highly adaptable and therefore our hearing aids are high-tech and integrate with your mobile device be it Android or iPhone.
- We believe in personal touch and hence excel in follow-up. We also track and monitor patient experiences and make changes accordingly.
Book An Appointment:
Dr. Suravi dash is one of the best Sr. Audiologists & Speech therapists in Wakad, Pune working along with eminent hospitals & various organizations in major Metro cities across India and now in Pune. She is known as an AVT Specialist, and Cochlear Implant Expert in Wakad, Pune. She has more than 13 years of experience. She acquired all-around expertise including New Advanced techniques of Newborn Hearing Assessment, Hearing Loss, Digital Amplification Devices, Cochlear Implants, ABA, AVT and PEX therapy, Post Stroke Rehabilitation to cook up the best solution to empower parents to allow a disabled child.
If you are looking for the best Audiologists & Speech therapists call us at +91 89407 70990 or book an online appointment here.