まだIAPPのCIPM認定試験を悩んでいますかこの情報の時代の中で専門なトレーニングを選択するのと思っていますか？良いターゲットのトレーニングを利用すれば有効で君のIT方面の大量の知識を補充 できます。IAPPのCIPM認定試験「Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM)」によい準備ができて、試験に穏やかな心情をもって扱うことができます。It-Passportsの専門家が研究された問題集を利用してください。
IAPP CIPM 認定試験の出題範囲：
CIPM日本語復習赤本 & CIPM資格専門知識
あなたの分野で関連するCIPM認定を取得することが、IAPPあなたの専門知識とスキルを示す最も強力な方法です。 ただし、大多数の受験者がCIPM試験に合格するために準備するのは簡単ではありません。もしあなたが今試験を心配している受験者の一人であれば、おめでとうございます、あなたは私たちIt-PassportsのCIPM試験を受けることができます ツール。 CIPM試験トレントのガイダンスで、あなたは試験に合格するだけでなく、関連するCertified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM)認定を簡単に取得できることを保証できます。
IAPP Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) 認定 CIPM 試験問題 (Q159-Q164):
質問 # 159
Please use the following to answer the next question:
As they company's new chief executive officer, Thomas Goddard wants to be known as a leader in data protection. Goddard recently served as the chief financial officer of Hoopy.com, a pioneer in online video viewing with millions of users around the world. Unfortunately, Hoopy is infamous within privacy protection circles for its ethically questionable practices, including unauthorized sales of personal data to marketers.
Hoopy also was the target of credit card data theft that made headlines around the world, as at least two million credit card numbers were thought to have been pilfered despite the company's claims that
"appropriate" data protection safeguards were in place. The scandal affected the company's business as competitors were quick to market an increased level of protection while offering similar entertainment and media content. Within three weeks after the scandal broke, Hoopy founder and CEO Maxwell Martin, Goddard's mentor, was forced to step down.
Goddard, however, seems to have landed on his feet, securing the CEO position at your company, Medialite, which is just emerging from its start-up phase. He sold the company's board and investors on his vision of Medialite building its brand partly on the basis of industry-leading data protection standards and procedures.
He may have been a key part of a lapsed or even rogue organization in matters of privacy but now he claims to be reformed and a true believer in privacy protection. In his first week on the job, he calls you into his office and explains that your primary work responsibility is to bring his vision for privacy to life. But you also detect some reservations. "We want Medialite to have absolutely the highest standards," he says. "In fact, I want us to be able to say that we are the clear industry leader in privacy and data protection. However, I also need to be a responsible steward of the company's finances. So, while I want the best solutions across the board, they also need to be cost effective." You are told to report back in a week's time with your recommendations. Charged with this ambiguous mission, you depart the executive suite, already considering your next steps.
You are charged with making sure that privacy safeguards are in place for new products and initiatives. What is the best way to do this?
- A. Institute Privacy by Design principles and practices across the organization
- B. Conduct a gap analysis after deployment of new products, then mend any gaps that are revealed
- C. Hold a meeting with stakeholders to create an interdepartmental protocol for new initiatives
- D. Develop a plan for introducing privacy protections into the product development stage
質問 # 160
While trying to e-mail her manager, an employee has e-mailed a list of all the company's customers, including their bank details, to an employee with the same name at a different company. Which of the following would be the first stage in the incident response plan under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
- A. Remediation offers to data subjects.
- B. Containment of impact of breach.
- C. Notification to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO).
- D. Notification to data subjects.
The first stage in the incident response plan under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for this scenario would be to contain the impact of the breach. This means taking immediate action to stop the unauthorized access or disclosure of personal data, and to prevent it from happening again in the future. This could involve revoking access to the data, notifying the employee who mistakenly sent the data, and implementing security measures to prevent similar breaches from occurring in the future.
質問 # 161
Which of the following information must be provided by the data controller when complying with GDPR "right to be informed" requirements?
- A. The data subject's right to withdraw consent
- B. The contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO).
- C. The name of any organizations with whom personal data was shared.
- D. The purpose of personal data processing.
質問 # 162
How do privacy audits differ from privacy assessments?
- A. They are conducted by external parties.
- B. They are based on standards.
- C. They are non-binding.
- D. They are evidence-based.
質問 # 163
Which statement is FALSE regarding the use of technical security controls?
- A. Technical security controls are part of a data governance strategy.
- B. Technical security controls deployed for one jurisdiction often satisfy another jurisdiction.
- C. A person with security knowledge should be involved with the deployment of technical security controls.
- D. Most privacy legislation lists the types of technical security controls that must be implemented.
質問 # 164
そんなに多くの人はIAPP CIPM試験に合格できるのに興味がわきますか。人に引けをとりたくないあなたはIAPP CIPM資格認定を取得したいですか。ここで、彼らはCIPM試験にうまく合格できる秘訣は我々社の提供する質高いIAPP CIPM問題集を利用したことだと教えます。弊社のIAPP CIPM問題集を通して復習してから、真実的に自分の能力の向上を感じ、CIPM資格認定を受け取ります。