With an aim to counter the increasing number of cancer cases, researchers across the globe have developed AI-based solutions for the early diagnosis of a wide range of cancer indications.
Currently, various AI algorithms are being used in cancer imaging. Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Artificial Intelligence in Oncology Market, 2022-2035.” It is worth highlighting that 26% of the players engaged in this domain are using both machine learning and deep learning technologies.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit this
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of this technology over the next decade. It features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed overview of the overall market landscape of players engaged in the development of artificial intelligence in oncology software
- Elaborate profiles of prominent players that specialize in offering artificial intelligence in oncology- based software solutions.
- A competitiveness analysis of artificial intelligence in oncology- based software providers, based on supplier strength, portfolio diversity and portfolio strength.
- An in-depth analysis of patents related to artificial intelligence in oncology- based software solutions, filed / granted till date.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in this domain, in the recent past.
- A detailed analysis of various investments made by players engaged in this domain, during the period 2017-2021.
- A detailed analysis of the current and future market based on blue ocean strategy, covering a strategic plan / guide for emerging players in this domain to help unlock an uncontested market.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Type of Cancer
- Solid Malignancies
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Brain Tumor
- Type of End-User
- Pharma Companies
- Research Institutes
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Key companies covered in the report
- Ibex Medical Analytics
- Tempus Labs
- Kheiron Medical Technologies
For additional details, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/ai-in-oncology-market.html
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Quantum Computing in Drug Discovery Services Market : - Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2023-2035
- Viral Clearance and Viral Testing Services Market : - Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2023-2035
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
+1 (415) 800 3415