MuleSoft MCIA-Level-1 Valid Exam Fee There are a group of experts who devoted to IT area for many years, MuleSoft MCIA-Level-1 Valid Exam Fee We are the authorized company with high pass rate and good reputation in this area, MCIA-Level-1 pass-sure torrent questions have effective & high-quality content and cover at least more than 85% of the real exam materials, By trusting Actualtests4sure MCIA-Level-1 Reasonable Exam Price, you are reducing your chances of failure.
Center-weighted account of the whole frame, Group membership affects MCIA-Level-1 Examcollection Free Dumps access to files and folders, whether a user logs in at a computer or connects via file sharing from another computer.
Download MCIA-Level-1 Exam Dumps
This enables you to run coroutines seemingly (https://www.actualtests4sure.com/mulesoft-certified-integration-architect-level-1-actualtests-11536.html) in parallel, The fact that we can even have this level of interaction on whatwas once little more than a simple online (https://www.actualtests4sure.com/mulesoft-certified-integration-architect-level-1-actualtests-11536.html) bulletin board is a sign of social media's growing pervasiveness and influence.
If you have t done socheck out Azure File Sync which is currently in public preview, Reasonable MCIA-Level-1 Exam Price There are a group of experts who devoted to IT area for many years, We are the authorized company with high pass rate and good reputation in this area.
MCIA-Level-1 pass-sure torrent questions have effective & high-quality content and cover at least more than 85% of the real exam materials, By trusting Actualtests4sure, you are reducing your chances of failure.
MCIA-Level-1 Pass-King Torrent - MCIA-Level-1 Actual Exam & MCIA-Level-1 Exam Torrent
MuleSoft MCIA-Level-1 Practice Test Helps You Turn Dreams To Reality, Our system is strictly protect the clients' privacy and sets strict interception procedures to forestall the disclosure of the clients' private important information.
So if you want to save money, please choose PayPal, MCIA-Level-1 Exam Success with Money Back Guarantee, They made high-end MCIA-Level-1 preparation exam with one-year supplementary updates one year long.
Here we recommend our MCIA-Level-1 guide question for your reference, By the end of the book, you will cover all the objectives of the exam and you will be fully prepared for the MuleSoft Certified Architect MCIA-Level-1 exam.
Maybe, MCIA-Level-1 certkingdom training material will be your good guidance.
Download MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 Exam Dumps
NEW QUESTION 53
According to MuleSoft, which deployment characteristic applies to a microservices application architecture?
- A. Services exist as independent deployment artifacts and can be scaled -independently of other services
- B. All services of an application can be deployed together as single Java WAR file
- C. Core business capabilities are encapsulated in a single, deployable application
- D. A deployment to enhance one capability requires a redeployment of all capabilities
NEW QUESTION 54
In a Mule Application, a flow contains two (2) JMS consume operations that are used to connect to a JMS broker and consume messages from two(2) JMS destination. The Mule application then joins the two JMS messages together.
The JMS broker does not implement high availability (HA) and periodically experiences scheduled outages of upto 10 mins for routine maintenance.
What is the most idiomatic (used for its intented purpose) way to build the mule flow so it can best recover from the expected outages?
- A. Enclose the two(2) JMS operation in an Until Successful scope
- B. Enclose the two(2) JMS operations in a Try scope with an Error Continue error handler
- C. Configure a reconnection strategy for the JMS connector
- D. Consider a transaction for the JMS connector
NEW QUESTION 55
An organization currently uses a multi-node Mule runtime deployment model within their datacenter, so each Mule runtime hosts several Mule applications. The organization is planning to transition to a deployment model based on Docker containers in a Kubernetes cluster. The organization has already created a standard Docker image containing a Mule runtime and all required dependencies (including a JVM), but excluding the Mule application itself.
What is an expected outcome of this transition to container-based Mule application deployments?
- A. Required change to the URL endpoints used by clients to send requests to the Mule applications
- B. Required migration to the Docker and Kubernetes-based Anypoint Platform - Private Cloud Edition
- C. Required redesign of Mule applications to follow microservice architecture principles
- D. Guaranteed consistency of execution environments across all deployments of a Mule application
* Organization can continue using existing load balancer even if backend application changes are there. So option A is ruled out.
* As Mule runtime is within their datacenter, this model is RTF and not PCE. So option C is ruled out.
Mule runtime deployment model within their datacenter, so each Mule runtime hosts several Mule applications
- This mean PCE or Hybird not RTF
- Also mentioned in Question is that
- Mule runtime is hosting several Mule Application, so that also rules out RTF and as for hosting multiple Application it will have Domain project which need redesign to make it microservice architecture
Correct: Required redesign of Mule applications to follow microservice
NEW QUESTION 56
A set of integration Mule applications, some of which expose APIs, are being created to enable a new business process. Various stakeholders may be impacted by this. These stakeholders are a combination of semi- technical users (who understand basic integration terminology and concepts such as JSON and XML) and technically skilled potential consumers of the Mule applications and APIs.
What is an effective way for the project team responsible for the Mule applications and APIs being built to communicate with these stakeholders using Anypoint Platform and its supplied toolset?
- A. Create Anypoint Exchange entries with pages elaborating the integration design, including API notebooks (where applicable) to help the stakeholders understand and interact with the Mule applications and APIs at various levels of technical depth
- B. Capture documentation about the Mule applications and APIs inline within the Mule integration flows and use Anypoint Studio's Export Documentation feature to provide an HTML version of this documentation to the stakeholders
- C. Use Anypoint Exchange to register the various Mule applications and APIs and share the RAML definitions with the stakeholders, so they can be discovered
- D. Use Anypoint Design Center to implement the Mule applications and APIs and give the various stakeholders access to these Design Center projects, so they can collaborate and provide feedback
NEW QUESTION 57