Global data science platform market was valued at USD 95.30 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 686.71 billion by 2029, registering a CAGR of 28.00% during the forecast period of 2022-2029.
To thrive in this competitive market place, businesses consider taking up innovative solutions and market research report is one of them. An outstanding Global Data Science Platform Market research report proves to be a backbone for the success of business in any niche. The market drivers and restraints have been explained here using SWOT analysis. The market analysis and insights included in the world class Global Data Science Platform Market report offers key statistics on the market status of global and regional manufacturers and is an imperative source of guidance which provides right direction to the companies and individuals interested in the industry.
The market research data involved in the world class Global Data Science Platform Market report is evaluated using market statistical and coherent models. It is a completely informative and proficient report that highlights primary and secondary market drivers, market share, leading segments and geographical analysis. The key research methodology used throughout this report by DBMR research team is data triangulation which takes into account data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary validation. This market report also provides insights about market share analysis and key trend analysis. Utilization of integrated approaches combined with most up-to-date technology for building the most admirable Global Data Science Platform Market document makes it unsurpassed.
Global Data Science Platform Market Scope and Market Size
The data science platform market is segmented on the basis of component type, function division, deployment model, organization size and end user application. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meagre growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them make strategic decisions for identifying core market applications.
- Finance and Accounting
- Customer Support
- Business Operations
- Cloud based
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
End User Application
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Telecom and IT
- Retail and E-commerce
- Healthcare and Life sciences
- Energy and Utilities
- Media and Entertainment
- Transportation and Logistics
Get the Free sample copy of the report here:
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
- What has been the impact of COVID-128.00 on the Global Espresso Coffee Market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the structure of the Global Espresso Coffee Market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
- What are the key opportunities of the market?
- Who are the major players operating in the market?
- Which region of the market is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period?
- Which country’s data are covered in the report?
- What is the future market value?
- What is the growth rate of the market?
- What is the application segment?
- What are the major countries covered in the Market?
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Data Science Platform Market
- A data science platform is a pre-packaged software program that offers the capabilities necessary for a data science project's whole life cycle. Platforms for data science are essential tools for data scientists. It makes model creation, model distribution, and data exploration possible. It offers a large-scale computing infrastructure and makes data preparation and visualization easier. Data science platforms offer a centralized platform that encourages user collaboration. Data science platforms act as a one-stop shop for data modelling since they include the APIs necessary for model creation and testing with little help from outside engineers.
- The use of data science platforms by medium-sized and small-sized businesses has grown significantly in recent years. Additionally, firms are increasingly inclined to use cutting-edge technologies, such as automation and digitalization, which create a tons of data as well as complicated business procedures. As a result, the need for data science platform solutions is increasing, opening up profitable opportunities for businesses in the market.
- In addition to the market insights such as market value, growth rate, market segments, geographical coverage, market players, and market scenario, the market report curated by the Data Bridge Market Research team includes in-depth expert analysis, import/export analysis, pricing analysis, production consumption analysis, and pestle analysis.
- The amount of data that enterprises collect is constantly rising due to the growth of social media, IoT, and multimedia, which have generated an overwhelming flow of data in both structured and unstructured forms. For instance, just the past two years have seen the creation of about 90% of the world's data.
- The growth rate of machine-based and human-generated data is generally 10 times greater than that of traditional corporate data. The growth rate of machine data is exponential and 50 times quicker. The majority of data is consumer driven and oriented. Today's "always-on" consumers produce the majority of data produced worldwide. The enormous growth in data presents chances for businesses to learn new things, which has led to a rise in the demand for fresh approaches. This in turn significantly influences the market for data science platforms.
Key Pointers Covered in Global Data Science Platform Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
- market Size
- Market New Sales Volumes
- Market Replacement Sales Volumes
- Market Installed Base
- Market By Brands
- Market Procedure Volumes
- Market Product Price Analysis
- Market Healthcare Outcomes
- Market Cost of Care Analysis
- Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
- Market Prices and Reimbursement Analysis
- Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Market Upcoming Applications
- Market Innovators Study
COVID-19 Impact on Data Science Platform Market
The COVID-19 has a favorable impact on data science platform market’s expansion and is projected to offer plenty of room for expansion during the projection period. These prospects include the rise in data applications, the demand for data science platforms in companies, and the introduction of creative data science platform solutions. The pandemic outbreak disrupted all global industries. The data science platform was crucial to the efficient handling of data and the seamless operation of numerous industries during the COVID-19 epidemic, including BFSI, healthcare, and manufacturing. During the COVID-19 pandemic, the benefits of data science platforms have become clearer. Organizations were forced to turn toward digitization in order to set up work from home officers for their employees due to the general lockdown. As the major IT corporations integrate automation and intelligence into their businesses as a result of the COVID-19 epidemic, this is generating interest in data science platforms.
Global Data Science Platform Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in the data science platform market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Israel, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
Global Data Science Platform Market Share Analysis
The data science platform market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies' focus related to data science platform market.
Key player Global Data Science Platform Market
- IBM (U.S.)
- DataRobot Inc., (U.S.)
- apheris AI GmbH (Germany)
- The Digital Talent Ecosystem (U.S.)
- Databand (Israel)
- dotData (U.S.)
- Explorium Inc., (U.S.)
- Noogata (Israel)
- Tecton Inc., (U.S.)
- Spell Designs Pty Ltd (U.S.)
- Arrikto Inc., (U.S.)
- Iterative (U.S.)
- Google Inc (U.S.)
- Microsoft (U.S.)
- SAS Institute Inc., (U.S.)
- Amazon Web Services, Inc. (U.S.)
- The MathWorks, Inc. (U.S.)
- Cloudera Inc., (U.S.)
- Teradata (U.S.)
- TIBCO Software Inc. (U.S.)
- ALTERYX, INC. (U.S.)
- RapidMiner (U.S.), Databricks (U.S.)
- Snowflake Inc., (U.S.)
- ai (U.S.)
- Altair Inc., (U.S.)
- Anaconda Inc., (U.S.)
- SAP SE (U.S.)
- Domino Data Lab Inc., (U.S.)
- Dataiku (U.S.)
Get Full Access of Report@
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
- Chapter One: Introduction
- Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
- Chapter Three: Market Overview
- Chapter Four: Executive Summary
- Chapter Five: Premium Insights
- Chapter Six: Global Data Science Platform Market Share by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Top Trending Reports:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]