Applying for the occupation of Computer Network and Systems Engineer 263111 requires you to fulfill some requirements like the English language criteria, qualifications and skills. That’s why we have written this blog to let you about all these necessary things so that you can prepare for a positive ACS skill assessment.
The following are the required qualifications for Computer Network and Systems Engineer 263111:
- The educational requirements for an ACS assessment are a bachelor’s degree or higher in any applicable field like network security management, mathematics, computer system engineering, physics, computer science and electronics engineering.
- You need to have an industry experience of at least 5 years with which you can describe the various skills you have attained and used in this field.
- You can have a specialization in computer network engineering and computer system integration according to the guidelines of ANZSCO.
English language eligibility criteria:
- You need to attain an IELTS result which must be with a score of 6 (R, W, L), 7 in speaking and 7 overall;
- Get an OET result with at least a grade of B in all sections;
- Achieve TOEFL iBT with at least a score of (R:13, L:12, W:21 and S:23 overall L93);
- Your PTE Academic must be with at least a score of 50 (L, R, W), 65 in speaking and 65 overall
- Australian graduate exceptions can apply in some states/territories of Australia.
- The counties where the submission of IELTS or OET is not compulsory are the UK, Canada, the USA, Ireland and New Zealand.
- Priority Skilled Lists may apply a specific need in some Australian states/territories.
Where compulsory registration/licensing is necessary, you have to demonstrate an English level which must either be sufficient to fulfill registration/licensing or a minimum IELTS, or equivalent, whichever is higher.
There are some skills and areas of knowledge that you need to have to perform your duty. They are:
- Capability of analyzing and solving problems
- Organizational skills
- Ability to communicate with those ones who are not technically trained
- An aptitude for design and creativity
- Knowledge of mathematics, electronics, telecommunications and computer hardware
- Ability to handle different tasks
Core ICT units:
- Network Security
- Network Monitoring and Management
- Network Programming
- Computer Communication
- Computer Organization
- Computer System Architecture
- Digital Design
- Digital Circuits
- Network Topologies
- Network Interfacing
- Network Design
- Network protocols
- Communications networks like LAN and WAN
- Mobile technologies
- Wireless technologies
- Operating Systems
Although you can take reference from an ACS approved RPL sample for Computer Network and Systems Engineers 263111 to write your RPL report, we advise you to hire an RPL ACS report writing expert, as taking reference doesn’t guarantee a successful assessment.
If you need more information regarding Computer Network and Systems Engineer 263111, contact us freely.