100% Lint Removal from your HVAC System in North York
Clogged ducts in the HVAC system are the source of health hazards in your home and office. Did you know that a majority of house fires are caused by the dirt accumulated in your HVAC system? It triggers mold growth and unwanted odors in the system, and also affects air quality as well. The result is you get sneezy and susceptible to respiratory or other issues.
So, duct cleaning is of paramount importance. Get 100% lint removal by Unique Providers, a NADCA-certified duct cleaning service in Noth York.
How HVAC System gets Contaminated
HVAC system circulates air across your space and in the process accumulates dirt, mold, pollen, dander, debris, dust mites, allergens, and so on. Obviously, these materials clog the ductwork restricting airflow and increasing the chance of contamination. Without proper cleaning and regular maintenance, you are most likely to have clogged ducts by the following:
- Viruses and bacteria
- Mold, dirt. grime and mildew
- Hairs of pets ( mostly if they run around)
- Fumes from chemicals being used in the building
- VOCs that are released from many modern building materials
- Carbon monoxide
- Refrigerant gas
Unique Providers Services
Air Filter Replacement
AC Coil Cleaning
HEPA Filtration System
Air Duct Cleaning Procedures in North York : How it Works
We provide a high-end air duct cleaning service in North York. Our services are curated as per your requirement. This means you get a convenient, fast, and hassle-free service whenever required. The process of vent cleaning in the HVAC system works by blowing and drawing air at the same time. Here’s how we execute the cleaning process step-by-step.
Prior Inspection is Conducted: Before we start with any duct cleaning process, we run a detailed inspection of the ductwork of your HVAC system. Accordingly, we sketch a plan for the work that must be done so you can stay informed about everything.
Sealing HVAC systems, plenums, and other critical components before cleaning: It’s crucial to seal these components before starting off. As a NADCA-certified cleaning service provider, we also use proper duct cleaning equipment to do the sealing and cleaning. During this process, we also conduct the analysis of indoor air quality, so that we can arrive with the perfect duct cleaning solution. Keep in mind that quality checking of the indoor air helps in identifying the core problem in advance.
How much does a duct cleaning service in North York cost?
Well, the cost depends on the quality and extent of cleaning. Since every ductwork cleaning is different depending on the configurations of the HVAC system, the costs are also different. But, it’s wise not to fall for the $50 duct cleaning services.
You can however call us to get a quote for your indoor air quality needs. Our services are competitively priced, and we don’t compromise on quality. At Unique Providers, we know how important it is to get the job done right the first time.
For large commercial and industrial cleaning projects, we also offer custom onsite quotes after assessment.
Pro Tips for Air Duct Cleaning in North York
- The air conditioner filter is always in the return air duct. The return air is where it pulls in the air from inside the house. So, ductwork cleaning mostly happens in this part.
- Being filled up with dust, dirt, and allergen particles, the airflow of the system decreases automatically. The air flowing through your system may also become dirtier, dustier, and prone to triggering allergy and asthma symptoms for those residing in the home. So, a deep cleaning is always recommended.
- If you are using a centralized AC system, you need to change the air filters frequently to keep away from dustier and dirtier indoors, and allergy-prone diseases.
- After shutting off the power to the unit, also gently wash out the unit to remove dust. But, be careful about not using a power washer for this.
Why Do You Need Air Duct Cleaning
Air Ducts or Dryer vent cleaning comes with an array of benefits. Here’s a look:
- Improve indoor air quality and removes odor
- Significantly reduce dust, mold, and allergens contaminating the air
- Increase the durability of the air duct
- A substantial decrease in energy consumption and bills
- Comfortably maintain optimal indoor conditions
- Promote an allergy-free healthy environment
Unique Providers offer extensive cleaning and maintenance of your HVAC air ducts in North York. Each of our cleaning projects comes with the following advantages.
- Cleaning air filters: Deep cleaning of dirty air filters help remove molds, mildews, and dirt. It prevents airborne particles from circulating and contaminating indoor air
- Cleaning drain pans and cooling coils:Cleaning drain pans and cooling coils remove accumulated water, which over time could be a source of mold growth.
- Clean the supply ducts: Dust often settles in the supply ducts, thus preventing healthy airflow in the system. Cleaning the accumulated dust increases the system’s durability and improves indoor air quality.
- Moisture Control: Excess humidity often leads to the growth of molds inside the duct filters. During regular maintenance, we focus on moisture control, so that the ducts are dried up. It checks the growth of biological contaminants.
- HEPA Filter Cleaning: We remove pollutant sources, such as dust and grime from the HEPA filters, thus ensuring full-fledged purification of indoor air quality.
- Removing odors: While cleaning the air ducts, we take care of the odor control process as well. For that, we perform extensive sanitization of the duct filters.
Last but not the least
Clean vents reduce the potential risks of both house fire and carbon monoxide. Clogged filters and vents are prone to catching fire. Dust, dirt, and debris often accumulate oils, which can easily spark a house fire. Moreover, lint is highly combustible which ignites house fires more often than not. Also, they cause unhygienic airflow, causing health issues like breathing problems, heart diseases, persistent coughs, and more.