P.S. Free & New Integration-Architecture-Designer dumps are available on Google Drive shared by Pass4suresVCE: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jsdjWn29zGBkMr4erGQV-jYJuuVviqfk
Salesforce Integration-Architecture-Designer Valid Test Vce By our professional training, you will pass your exam and get the related certification in the shortest time, For instance, the self-learning and self-evaluation functions can help the clients check their results of learning the Integration-Architecture-Designer Valid Braindumps Pdf - Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer study question, As this Salesforce Integration-Architecture-Designer practice exam questions are designed by the professionals themselves, it covers concepts and techniques to pass Salesforce Integration Architecture Designer in the first attempt.
Explain what the problem is with each one, By default, Google+ makes your Valid Braindumps Integration-Architecture-Designer Pdf initial post public, visible to anyone on the Web, Many on Wall Street go so far as to actively discourage investors from using charts.
Key Management Problems, For the first time, it shows the vastness Reliable Integration-Architecture-Designer Real Exam of, the darkness of the night, and the firm position of the temple reveals an invisible atmosphere of space.
By our professional training, you will pass Integration-Architecture-Designer Valid Exam Format your exam and get the related certification in the shortest time, For instance, theself-learning and self-evaluation functions https://www.pass4suresvce.com/Integration-Architecture-Designer-pass4sure-vce-dumps.html can help the clients check their results of learning the Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer study question.
As this Salesforce Integration-Architecture-Designer practice exam questions are designed by the professionals themselves, it covers concepts and techniques to pass Salesforce Integration Architecture Designer in the first attempt.
Pass Guaranteed Quiz 2023 Salesforce Integration-Architecture-Designer: Pass-Sure Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer Valid Test Vce
Better yet, if you want to hear what our previous https://www.pass4suresvce.com/Integration-Architecture-Designer-pass4sure-vce-dumps.html clients have to say about us customers have to say, visit our testimonials page, We constantly check the updating and if there is latest Integration-Architecture-Designer vce exam released, we will send it to your email immediately.
Most people prefer to practice questions with our test engine because you can assess your performance in our Integration-Architecture-Designer free dumps and mark your mistakes, If you do not receive our email, you can directly send an email to ask us for the new version of the Integration-Architecture-Designer study materials.
It shows your learning ability constantly on the other hand, It is Integration-Architecture-Designer Pass4sure Exam Prep high time for you to master a skill, Use the coupon code ‘SAVE50’ to get a 50% exclusive discount on all Salesforce Exam Dumps.
Professional ability is very important both Valid Integration-Architecture-Designer Test Vce for the students and for the in-service staff because it proves their practical ability in the area they major in, In the other worlds, with Integration-Architecture-Designer guide tests, learning will no longer be a burden in your life.
NEW QUESTION 45
Universal Containers (UC) is currently managing a custom monolithic web service that runs on an on-premise server.
This monolithic web service is responsible for Point-to-Point (P2P) integrations between:
1. Salesforce and a legacy billing application
2. Salesforce and a cloud-based Enterprise Resource Planning application
3. Salesforce and a data lake.
UC has found that the tight interdependencies between systems is causing integrations to fail.
What should an architect recommend to decouple the systems and improve performance of the integrations?
- A. Move the custom monolithic web service from on-premise to a cloud provider.
- B. Use the Salesforce Bulk API when integrating back into Salesforce.
- C. Re-write and optimize the current web service to be more efficient.
- D. Leverage modular design by breaking up the web service into smaller pieces for a microservice architecture.
NEW QUESTION 46
Universal containers built an integration using the Bulk API to load records from a legacy system into Salesforce, Parallel option with batch size 1000 was used However, the batches often fail due to " Max CPU time exceeded"errors which could be resolved with a Similar batch size.
What are two risks involved with batch sizes that are too small?
Choose 2 answers
- A. Possibility of failures due to record-locking errors.
- B. Possibility of hitting the "Too many concurrent batches" limit.
- C. possibility of very long bulk job execution times
- D. Possibilityof hitting the daily limit for number of batches.
NEW QUESTION 47
business requires automating the check and update of the phone number type classification (mobile vs. landline) for all in-coming calls delivered to their phone sales agents. The following conditions exist:
1. At peak, their call center can receive up to 100,000 calls per day.
2. The phone number type classification is a service provided by an external service API.
3. Business is flexible with timing and frequency to check and update the records (throughout the night or every 6-12 hours is sufficient).
A Remote-Call-In pattern and/or Batch Synchronization (Replication via ETL: System -> Salesforce) are determined to work with a middleware hosted on custom premise.
In order to implement these patterns and mechanisms, which component should an integration architect recommend?
- A. An API Gateway that authenticates requests from Salesforce into the Middleware(ETL/ESB).
- B. Firewall and reverse proxy are required to protect internal APIs and resource being exposed.
- C. ConnectedApp configured in Salesforce to authenticate the middleware.
- D. IoConfigure Remote Site Settings in Salesforce to authenticate the middleware.
NEW QUESTION 48
When user clicks Check Preferences as part of a Lightning flow in Salesforce, preferences from an externally hosted RESTful service are to be checked in real-time. The RESTful service has OpenAPI 2.0 JSON definitions, responding in data types of Boolean and string values.
Which integration pattern and mechanism should be selected to meet the conditions?
- A. Fire and Forget: Process-driven platform events publishes events on Salesforce Event Bus.
- B. Data Virtualization: Salesforce Connect map data external REST data in external objects.
- C. Remote Call-In: Salesforce REST API with REST Composite Resources.
- D. Request-Reply: Enhanced External Services invokes a REST API.
NEW QUESTION 49
What's more, part of that Pass4suresVCE Integration-Architecture-Designer dumps now are free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jsdjWn29zGBkMr4erGQV-jYJuuVviqfk