P.S. Free 2022 Facebook 410-101 dumps are available on Google Drive shared by ExamCost: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ynuJtwOcvbLkA77QsEb5aO-Y6OWruzfN
You just need to spend some of your spare time to practice 410-101 real questions and review 410-101 exam study material, This set of posts, Passing the 410-101 questions exam, will help you answer those questions, In a nutshell our Facebook 410-101 pass4sures exam is in irreplaceable position to make progress, Facebook 410-101 Unlimited Exam Practice Besides, the software version can simulate the real test environment, which is favorable for people to better adapt to the examination atmosphere.
Set Up Payroll and Employees, Downloadable Version, Practice 410-101 Exam How to transform your Raspberry Pi into a portable, low-cost media server, Closeany open applications, When connecting the sites https://www.examcost.com/410-101-practice-exam.html together you always log in to the Protected Site and connect it to the Recovery Site.
Both BlackBerry application types Browser and Java) can receive data via push, You just need to spend some of your spare time to practice 410-101 real questions and review 410-101 exam study material.
This set of posts, Passing the 410-101 questions exam, will help you answer those questions, In a nutshell our Facebook 410-101 pass4sures exam is in irreplaceable position to make progress.
Besides, the software version can simulate the real test Valid 410-101 Exam Prep environment, which is favorable for people to better adapt to the examination atmosphere, Now we are so strongthat we can provide 410-101 actual test dumps which are one of most popular certifications which are popular by most workers which are working in relating industries.
100% Pass 2023 Valid 410-101: Facebook Certified media buying professional Unlimited Exam Practice
Therefore, we should formulate a set of high efficient study plan to make the 410-101 exam dumps easier to operate, ExamCost has one of the most comprehensive and top-notch Facebook 410-101 Exam Questions.
We believe that the 410-101 study materials from our company will help all customers save a lot of installation troubles, Choose Virtual Exam Modes, Challenge is ubiquitous, 410-101 Unlimited Exam Practice only by constant and ceaseless effort, can you be the man you want to be.
When you have passed 410-101 exam, you will have more chance to get a better job and earn more salary, giving your family a beautiful life, 410-101 PDF version supports print, if you like hard one, you can choose this version and take notes on it.
Download Facebook Certified media buying professional Exam Dumps
NEW QUESTION 33
You have a new customer that owns a resort franchise with hotels in more than 6 countries in the Caribbean.
They have done some TV ads to market new segments in the US and Europe, but have not been able to get people who visit their website to book a week-long vacation.
Your client would like for you to encourage people who visited the website to complete a new transactions/purchase.
What type of ads would you launch in order to achieve this goal?
Choose only ONE best answer.
- A. Post Engagement and brand awareness ads.
- B. Traffic and conversion ads.
- C. Conversion and traffic ads.
- D. Video Views, lead generation, and traffic ads.
- E. Conversion and product catalog sales / dynamic ads.
- F. Traffic and store visit ads.
Keep in mind that the client wants to encourage people to finalize booking on their site. So you are looking at conversion or bottom of the funnel ads.
In this case, you need to launch conversion and dynamic ads in order to get the most results and optimize campaigns based on specific results on the website.
Be careful in these type of questions, look for phrases like "people who've visited the website" and "complete a new transaction." Traffic ads would be valid for new traffic generation; however, this client wants to focus specifically on conversions. You also want to use dynamic ads since your client has multiple locations so that you can optimize ads by location with their audience.
NEW QUESTION 34
You talk with your client and understand that there are specific events that you need to register in PhotoSnap's app.
Here is a list of events you need to register:
1. When users open the mobile app.
2. When users add a credit card.
3. When users send to print their images.
4. When users watch the video explaining how the app works.
What events should you install on the mobile app in order to build re-marketing campaigns?
Choose only ONE best answer.
- A. Achieved Level, Purchased, Completed Registration, Viewed Content
- B. App Launched, Initiated Checkout, Purchased, Spend Credits
- C. Purchased, Initiated Checkout, Completed Registration, Rated
- D. App Launched, Added Payment Info, Purchased, Completed Tutorial
- E. Added To Cart, Purchased, Completed Tutorial, Added To Wishlist
There are 14 standard app events you can use on Facebook SDK mobile app.
For this particular mobile app, these are the four events you want to utilize in order to track your client's requests:
1. App Launched: When users open the mobile app.2. Added Payment Info: When users add a credit card.3.
Purchased: When users send to print their images.4. Completed Tutorial: When users watch the video explaining how the app works.
Below is a list of the 14 related app events:
* Achieved level
* App launched
* Added payment info
* Added to cart
* Added to wishlist
* Completed registration
* Completed tutorial
* Initiated checkout
* Spent credits
* Unlocked achievement
* Viewed content
All of these events allow you to understand better how people are interacting with your mobile app, measure the performance of your Facebook mobile ads, and reach certain people who use your app by creating custom audiences.
NEW QUESTION 35
What are all of the mobile advertiser ID's you can utilize to build a custom audience?
Select all that apply.
Choose ALL answers that apply.
- A. Google User ID
- B. Android's Advertising ID
- C. Apple's Advertising Identifier (IDFA)
- D. Facebook User ID
You can create ads targeting people by customer lists. One of the data sources you can use is mobile advertiser IDs.
* Apple's Advertising Identifier (IDFA): An advertising ID that Apple provides as part of iOS in its ads framework.
* Android's Advertising ID: An advertising ID that Google provides as part of Google Play services.
* Facebook User ID: If people are logged in to your app via Facebook, you can use their Facebook User ID for targeting.
You can't run Google IDs currently on Facebook to identify users.
NEW QUESTION 36
You have a total of $28,000 for several promotions that your client would like to launch in the next 4 weeks.
They would like to promote a different products each week and ensure that you spend your budget for each of the 4 weeks.
How would you set up your budget for these campaigns?
Choose only ONE best answer.
- A. $7,000 lifetime budget with accelerated delivery.
- B. $28,000 lifetime budget with accelerated delivery.
- C. $28,000 lifetime budget with standard delivery.
- D. $4,000 lifetime budget with standard delivery.
NEW QUESTION 37
Your client is a well recognized large brand, which has been in the market for +30 years, with a solid customer base.
The marketing brand manager wants to run Facebook ads for their new spring campaign. He/she insists on running interaction posts as the primary objective for all of the campaigns.
You explain that as a brand, they will benefit more running reach and frequency campaigns instead of promoted posts.
Select all of the reasons you give the brand manager to use reach and frequency as the primary bidding option.
Choose ALL answers that apply.
- A. For brand marketing, changing attitudes and behaviors at scale will generate better results than specific actions on posts.
- B. Branding campaigns usually perform better when optimized through CPM than CPA.
- C. Branding campaigns usually have better performance by using the reach and frequency option as you can optimize for reach, frequency, and overall budget.
- D. Reach and frequency will ensure the lowest cost per reach and cost per person impacted.
Research has shown the results in terms of Ad Recall, and Brand Awareness are fairly similar in a reach versus action optimized campaigns.
However, when it comes to costs, the results are quite different. Just look at the table below:
Both campaigns had a $500,000 budget. The expected lift was quite similar, but costs changed dramatically.
Reach campaigns allow brand managers to maximize more cost efficiently their marketing campaigns.
NEW QUESTION 38
BONUS!!! Download part of ExamCost 410-101 dumps for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ynuJtwOcvbLkA77QsEb5aO-Y6OWruzfN