There are many users who worry that if they fail to pass the exam after purchasing our B2C-Commerce-Architect latest exam torrents, the money will be wasted, and the cost of the test seems too great to be worth, Our B2C-Commerce-Architect study materials with other product of different thing is we have the most core expert team to update our B2C-Commerce-Architect study materials , learning platform to changes with the change of the exam outline, Compared with other vendors, you will find the prices of B2C-Commerce-Architect exam dumps on Itcertkey are reasonable and worthy.
Critical and inferential comprehension, This step also helped https://www.itcertkey.com/B2C-Commerce-Architect_braindumps.html hide some of the jagged edges on the text, An example is a rent to buy retail store chain that moved into used auto sales.
The more specific you are with your examples, the more value your employer will see in the cert you're explaining, Please feel safe to purchase our B2C-Commerce-Architect exam torrent any time as you like.
Download B2C-Commerce-Architect Exam Dumps
There are many users who worry that if they fail to pass the exam after purchasing our B2C-Commerce-Architect latest exam torrents, the money will be wasted, and the cost of the test seems too great to be worth.
Our B2C-Commerce-Architect study materials with other product of different thing is we have the most core expert team to update our B2C-Commerce-Architect study materials , learning platform to changes with the change of the exam outline.
The Best Accurate B2C-Commerce-Architect Valid Torrent, Ensure to pass the B2C-Commerce-Architect Exam
Compared with other vendors, you will find the prices of B2C-Commerce-Architect exam dumps on Itcertkey are reasonable and worthy, We undertake our responsibility to fulfill customers' needs 24/7.
It is an important process that filling in the correct mail address in order that it is easier for us to send our B2C-Commerce-Architect study guide to you after purchase, therefore, this personal message is particularly important.
Here, the percentage figure indicates the relative weight of the module in the overall exam, Up to now, B2C-Commerce-Architect latest study pdf has helped many people to find a high salary job.
The new technology of the B2C-Commerce-Architect practice prep is developing so fast, Every day, our experts will check the updated information about the actual exam test, and catch and grasp the latest message, in order to ensure the B2C-Commerce-Architect study guide shown front of you are the best and latest.
What's more, our company is full of ardent staff and employees waiting to help you with our B2C-Commerce-Architect pass-sure materials enthusiastically, We offer you free demo for B2C-Commerce-Architect exam braindumps before purchasing.
B2C-Commerce-Architect positive reviews give you more trust and safeguard.
Pass Guaranteed Quiz Trustable Salesforce - B2C-Commerce-Architect - Salesforce Certified B2C Commerce Architect Valid Torrent
Download Salesforce Certified B2C Commerce Architect Exam Dumps
NEW QUESTION 51
A company manages its regional operations as separate businesses. The regional sites (Site A and Site B) operate with:
* Separate realms
* Deferent code bates
* Different category navigation menus
* Frequent updates on category structure
The requirement from the business is to provide hreflang link tags on category pages pointing to the same category on the other regional site. Example MTML for one of these links as displayed on Site A is:
Which solution should the Architect choose while keeping performance in mind?
- A. Create a new custom object type Populate the hreflang mapping for each category and locale in this custom object. Use the custom object to display the hreflang link tag.
- B. Create a new custom attribute on the Category. Populate the attribute with the other entire site URLs corresponding to locales In JSON Format. Use the attribute to display the hreflang link tag.
- C. Create additional locales in al realms create a new custom attribute on the category that is localized.
Populate the attribute with the other site URLs and use it to display the hreflang tag.
- D. Create a custom Business Manager module. Ask the business to maintain the hreflang link tags for each regional site in this Business Manager module.
NEW QUESTION 52
A developer is validating the pipeline cache and noticed that the PDP page is very low cached. The one parameter is snowing the position on the product fisting page upon checking the site and code.
What should the developer adjust in order to improve the page cache hit ratio, keeping in mind that the client is Insisting on the parameter for their analytics?
- A. Add the key to the cache exclude parameters.
- B. Rework the Implementation so the parameter is not passed In the URL and is read from the URL hash.
- C. Rework the Implementation so it doesn't depend on that parameter.
- D. Rework the implementation so it reads the parameter on client-side, passes it to the analytics and exclude It from cache parameters.
NEW QUESTION 53
Northern Trail Outfitters (NTO) wants to migrate its online shoo from a custom ecommerce platform to B2C Commerce. NTO needs to migrate several thousands of customer records profile information, address book).
WTO can provide a B2C Commerce feed. It is currently using SHA-256 as an encryption mechanism for the customer passwords.
What approach can the Architect propose?
- A. Import the customer records, with the hashed password as a custom attribute, and during the login compare the entered password with the hashed password and save it in the password field.
- B. Import the customer records, excluding the password field, and B2C Commerce will automatically require a password reset the first time a customer logs m to the storefront.
- C. Do not import customer records and asks customers to create new accounts the first fame they try to log in to the B2C Commerce storefront.
- D. Import the customer records, including the hashed password, as B2C Commerce supports SHA-2S6, and they will be able to login with their existing password.
NEW QUESTION 54
The storefront integrates with a REST based Address verification service (AVS) that uses token based security. The sequence of calls in the API documentation for this AVS looks like the following
1. Client authentication call, which contains the merchantId and secret in a GET request and returns a token in the response.
2. Address verification call, which contains the token and the address to verify in a POST request.
Once the token is obtained, it is valid for hours and it is not needed to request a new one for subsequent address verification calls, the AVS charges for every request made no matter if it is client authentication call or address verification call.
Which three strategies could be applied to allow for efficient use of the service without compromising security? Choose 3 answers
- A. Use HTTPService caching for the client authentication call.
- B. Obtain the token from local storage of the browser and update it once It expires.
- C. Use a job to store and update the token in a custom object that is used from the storefront code
- D. Apply page caching to the client authentication controller that is used with AJAX.
- E. Obtain the token from a custom cache before making the client authentication call.
NEW QUESTION 55
The Client wishes to implement a third party integration that allows for free shipping If the customer Is a member of the third party service. When the customer's order is exported to the Order Management System (OMS) it also creates a custom object in order to track additional data before sending that order data to the third-party service as wen.
What technical concern should the Architect raise to protect performance and stability of the site1?
- A. The customer order quota and related retention or deletion needs.
- B. The customer's order data sent to a third-party and related security needs.
- C. The custom object quota and related retention or deletion needs.
- D. The OMS having order data sent to a thud party and related security needs.
NEW QUESTION 56