The Middle East and Africa Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Market CAGR of 6.9% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 is expected to reach USD 20,554.24 million by 2029.
Middle East and Africa Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Market is a professional and detailed report focusing on primary and secondary drivers, market share, market size, sales volume, leading segments, and geographical analysis. Outstanding practice models and excellent method of research has been utilized to generate this industry report that aids businesses to uncover the greatest opportunities to prosper in the market. Easy to understand of research method and employment of excellent tools and techniques make this market research report exceptional. The Middle East and Africa Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Market report considers significant product developments and tracks recent acquisitions, mergers, and research in the ICT industry by the key players.
The Middle East and Africa Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Market acts as a great source of notable data, present market trends, future events, market environment, technological innovation, imminent technologies, and technical development in the related industry. The report proves to be very supportive for both established businesses and emerging market players in the industry as it contains profound market insights. This market research report also serves the businesses to make enhanced decisions, deal with the marketing of goods or services, and accomplish better profitability by prioritizing market goals. The Global Middle East and Africa Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Market document also offers insights into revenue generation and sustainability initiatives.
Get a sample of the report
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Market
Business process outsourcing (BPO) market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 6.9% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and expected to reach USD 20,554.24 million by 2029. Increasing need for business agility and increasing preference of cloud technology, AI and other automation techniques augmenting the market growth.
Business process outsourcing (BPO) is the practice of contracting or outsourcing a specific work process or process to an external service provider for the required function. The services can include payroll, accounting, telemarketing, data recording, social media marketing, customer support, and more. BPO can be done for non-core business activities such as recruiting, managing finance and payroll, supervising procurement, and providing training among others. Business process outsourcing can be provided in various domains including human resources, sales & marketing, supply chain, finance & accounting, education & training, payment among others. Outsourcing necessary processes such as recruiting, accounts payable, managing procurement, or various utility bill processing help take care of important yet repetitive tasks that need to perform very frequently or on daily basis and need freeing your internal resources to focus on your core competency.
Middle East and Africa Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Market Scope and Market Size
- On the basis of deployment mode, business process outsourcing (BPO) market is segmented into on premise and cloud. In 2022, cloud segment will dominate the market as it lower down the processing time for data-intensive business processes.
- On the basis of organization size, business process outsourcing (BPO) market is segmented into large enterprises and SMEs. In 2022, large enterprise segment is dominating the market owing to the several factors such as cost-cutting benefits, efficient pricing structure, among others.
- On the basis of ownership, business process outsourcing (BPO) market is segmented into third party and captive. In 2022, captive segment augments the market with largest market share due to improved security and authority.
- On the basis of outsourcing approach, business process outsourcing (BPO) market is segmented into best-shore, bundled services, contract based and fee for services. In 2022, contract based segment holds the largest market share owing to the rising need of transparency between the company and service holder.
- On the basis of end-user, business process outsourcing (BPO) market is segmented into BFSI, IT & telecom, healthcare, manufacturing, retail & ecommerce, government & defense, transportation & logistics, travel & hospitality, education, energy & utilities and others. In 2022, IT and telecommunication segment dominates the overall market owing to the rapid industrialization and increase in the growth of IT companies globally among others.
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Market Country Level Analysis
- Business process outsourcing (BPO) market is segmented on the basis of outsourcing type, service, application, deployment mode, organisation size, ownership, outsourcing approach and end-user.
- The countries covered in the Middle East and Africa process outsourcing (BPO) market are U.A.E, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel & Rest of Middle East and Africa.
- A.E accounted for the largest market share due to the increased demand for lowering the overhead costs of the company is increasing the demand of business process outsourcing (BPO) services.
Competitive Landscape and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Market Share Analysis
Business process outsourcing (BPO) market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to business process outsourcing (BPO) market.
The major players covered in the report are IBM Corporation, Cognizant, Capgemini, Genpact, ADP, Inc., Wipro Limited, Accenture, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, HCL Technologies Limited, NTT DATA, Inc., WNS (Holdings) Ltd., NCR Corporation, Tech Mahindra Limited., Infosys Limited, Triniter, Concentrix Corporation, TTEC, SunTec Web Services Pvt. Ltd., Plaxonic Technologies, Sodexo, ExlService Holdings, Inc. and Affiliates, AMDOCS, and CBRE among others players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Get full access to the report
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
- Chapter One: Introduction
- Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
- Chapter Three: Market Overview
- Chapter Four: Executive Summary
- Chapter Five: Premium Insights
- Chapter Six: Middle East and Africa Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Market
- Get TOC Details:
Browse Related Reports@
Graphene-Based Coatings Market to See Overwhelming Hike by, Size, Share, Trends, Demand, Growth and Competitive Outlook
Isobutene Market to See Overwhelming Hike by , Size, Share, Trends, Demand, Growth and Competitive Outlook
Mixed Xylenes Market to Perceive Remarkable Growth of Globally by , Size, Share, Trends, Demand, Opportunities and Competitive Analysis
Polycarbonate Films Market to Experience Substantial Growth of USD , Size, Share, Trends, Key Drivers, Growth and Opportunity Analysis
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]