Global Neurosurgery Market is expected to reach the value of USD 20,679.72 million by 2029, at a CAGR of 14.2% during the forecast period.
Global Neurosurgery Market research report presents with the most appropriate and specific information to the decision makers in the Healthcare industry which saves their time and result in excellent output. This industry analysis report explains several market factors such as market estimates and forecasts, entry strategies, opportunity analysis, market positioning, competitive landscape, product positioning, market assessment and viability studies. The best solution is offered with the systematic study of all these parameters that is performed by the experts. The Global Neurosurgery Market report carefully analyses the potential of the market with respect to current scenario and the future prospects with respect to several industry aspects.
What is more, a persuasive Global Neurosurgery Market report analyses and provides the historic data along with the current performance of the market. Emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the market are also identified and analysed in this report. This market document contains information about historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the related industry. The report really serves to be a proven solution for businesses to gain a competitive advantage. With the help of market intelligence, industry experts assess strategic options, outline successful action plans and aid companies make critical bottom-line decisions via Global Neurosurgery Market analysis report.
Global Neurosurgery Market Scope and Market Size
The global neurosurgery market is segmented into product type, application, age group, end user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
By Product Type
- Neurosurgery devices
- Neurosurgery software
On the basis of product type, the global neurosurgery market is segmented into neurosurgery devices, neurosurgery software, and consumables.
- Arteriovenous malformation (AVM)
- Brain tumors
- Carotid artery blockage/stenosis
- Cerebrovascular surgery
- Cortical mapping
- Functional neurosurgery
- Intraoperative angiography
- Parkinson's disease and tremors
- Peripheral nerve surgery
- Pituitary tumors
- Skull base surgery
- Spine surgery
- Stereotactic neurosurgery
- Trauma surgery
- Trigeminal neuralgia
On the basis of application, the global neurosurgery market is segmented into aneurysms, arteriovenous malformation (AVM), brain tumors, carotid artery blockage/stenosis, cerebrovascular surgery, cortical mapping, epilepsy, functional neurosurgery, intraoperative angiography, Parkinson's disease and tremors, peripheral nerve surgery, pituitary tumors, radiosurgery, skull base surgery, spine surgery, stereotactic neurosurgery, trauma surgery, trigeminal neuralgia, others.
By Age Group
On the basis of end user, the global neurosurgery market is segmented into pediatric, adult, and geriatric.
By End User
- Research centers
- Neurosurgery centers
- Ambulatory surgical centers (ASCS)
On the basis of end user, the global neurosurgery market is segmented into hospitals, neurosurgery centers, research centers, ambulatory surgical centers, and others.
By Distribution Channel
- Direct tender
- Third party distributors
Get the Free sample copy of the report here:
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
- How has the Global Neurosurgery Market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Global Neurosurgery Market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the procedure?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the injury location?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Global Neurosurgery Market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Neurosurgery Market
- The neurological conditions include dementia, headache disorders, neuro-infections, and multiple sclerosis, traumatic brain injuries, pain associated with neurological disorders, neurological disorders associated with malnutrition, stroke, epilepsy, and Parkinson's disease. These disorders are fatal and cannot be cured by therapeutics.
- Some of the neurosurgery devices are neuro-endoscopes, stereotactic systems, catheters, pacemakers, single- and dual-chamber defibrillators, and implantable cardioverter defibrillators among others, that are used in a variety of neurosurgical procedures. Neurosurgery aids in the diagnosis of patients who have brain tumors, spinal cord injuries brought by accidents, neck and back discomfort, and abnormal spinal fluid movement. Around 7 to 10 million people worldwide suffer from Parkinson's disease.
- Neurological illness is one of the main causes of morbidity and disability worldwide. During the forecast period, technological developments in neurosurgery are anticipated to drive the market. The rise in incidences and prevalence of neurological conditions within the population and the advantage of neurosurgery over other conventional surgeries are expected to boost the growth of the neurosurgery market across the globe.
- In addition, advances in neurological surgeries such as 3-dimension reconstruction for brain tumor surgery, X-knife radiosurgery for brain lesions, MRI for brain tumors, and surgery under local anesthesia for brain tumors are anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities for the growth of the neurosurgery market.
Key Pointers Covered in Global Neurosurgery Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
- Market Size
- Market Standards and Changes
- Market Trials in Different Regions
- Market Requirements in Different Regions
- Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Recent Market Value for Different regions
- Sales Data for Market Competitors
- Market Key Vendors and Disruptors Study
COVID-19 Impact on Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market
The COVID-19 outbreak had a drastic effect on global healthcare, with the U.K., U.S., China, South Africa, and others, amongst the countries most severely impacted. The pandemic has had a negative impact on the neurosurgery market growth on account of the temporary halt in research activities in this field, coupled with the low influx of patients in hospitals and diagnostic centers. Moreover, the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on neurosurgical products delivery is challenging the neurosurgeons for getting delivery of surgical products.
Global Neurosurgery Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in this market report are U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, and the rest of Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, Philippines, Indonesia, and rest of Asia-Pacific, U.A.E., Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and rest of the Middle East and Africa, Brazil, Argentina, and the rest of South America.
Global Neurosurgery Market Share Analysis
The global neurosurgery market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in R&D, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company's focus on the global neurosurgery market.
Key player Global Neurosurgery Market
Some of the major players operating in the global neurosurgery market are Medtronic, Abbott, Boston Scientific Corporation or its affiliates, Elekta, ALEVA NEUROTHERAPEUTICS, Machida Endoscope Co., Ltd., Brainlab AG, adeor medical AG., LivaNova PLC, B. Braun SE, Optofine Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Wallaby Medical, Terumo Medical Corporation, NEVRO CORP., Integra LifeSciences, Stryker, Penumbra, Inc., KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG, Nalu Medical, Inc., Renishaw plc., Synapse Biomedical Inc., EMS Handels Gesellschaft mbH, Inomed Medizintechnik GmbH, BIOINDUCTION, ANT Neuro, Advantis Medical Imaging, and Leica Microsystems among others.
Get Full Access of Report@
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
- Chapter One: Introduction
- Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
- Chapter Three: Market Overview
- Chapter Four: Executive Summary
- Chapter Five: Premium Insights
- Chapter Six: Global Neurosurgery Market Share by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Top Trending Reports:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]