The global genomics market was pegged at US$ 21.40 billion in 2020. The market is expected to witness a CAGR of 13.3% from 2021 to 2031.
Genomics is a branch of science that focuses on genes and their function, structure, evolution, and mapping of genomes in short organisms of the entire gene. The genomic test is generally carried out to understand disease susceptibility, drug response, and human biology. The study of genomics involves the analysis of structure and function, sequencing of DNA, and bioinformatics to sequence, and recombinant DNA. Based on the product and service, the market is classified into Systems & Software, Consumables, and Services. Based on the technology, the market is bifurcated into Sequencing, Microarray, and PCR.
The major factors driving the growth of this market include the increasing government funding to support genomics projects, the growing incidence of cancer and increasing applications of NGS in cancer research, the entry of new players and start-ups in the Genomics Market, and the growing application areas of genomics. The Global Genomics Market report provides a holistic evaluation of the market. The report offers a comprehensive analysis of key segments, trends, drivers, restraints, competitive landscape, and factors that are playing a substantial role in the market.
Get a Sample PDF Brochure: https://growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/genomics-market/7645
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Illumina, Inc
- Bayer AG
- Agilent Technologies, Inc
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Myriad Genetics, Inc
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies
By Products & Services:
- Systems & Software
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Nucleic Acid Extraction & Purification
- Drug Discovery & Development
- Agriculture & Animal Research
- Precision Medicine
- The Asia-Pacific market is anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period.
- Major factors contributing to the growth of genomics market in this region include the rising incidence of chronic infectious diseases, rising awareness regarding growing applications of genomics, and increasing research activities in the field of genomics.
- The emergence of local players and new product launches has also played a critical role in boosting the genomics market in this region.
Browse the full report now: https://growthplusreports.com/report/genomics-market/7645
Key Questions Answered in the Report Include:
(1) This report gives all the information about the industry analysis, revenue, and overview, of this market.
(2) What will be the rate of increase in market size and growth rate by the end of the forecast period?
(3) What are the major global Genomics Market trends influencing the development of the market?
(4) What are the vital results of SWOT analysis of the major players operating in the Genomics Market?
(5) What are the potential growth opportunities and threats faced by Major competitors in the market?
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis, and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as "Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.