The global dental implants market was pegged at US$ 3.8 billion in 2021. The market is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.2% from 2022 to 2030.
Teeth could be damaged by trauma, oral diseases, hard food, or object bites, or sudden changes in food temperature which might lead to tooth loss. The most common disease that led to teeth loss are tooth decay, dental caries, gum disease, abscess, and oral cancer. In such cases, tooth replacement is required tooth replacement is done by dental implantation. Dental implant surgery usually involves replacing tooth roots with metal, screw-like implants and missing or damaged teeth with artificial teeth that look and function similarly to natural teeth. Titanium and zirconium are the primary materials used in dental implants. The increasing geriatric population with tooth loss, and the rising prevalence of oral diseases such as gum diseases, tooth decay, etc. are contributing to the global dental implants market.
Globally, it is estimated that 2 billion people suffer from permanent tooth caries and 520 million children suffer from primary tooth caries. Oral diseases are becoming more common in most low- and middle-income countries as urban development and living conditions improve. This is primarily caused by inadequate exposure to fluoride, high uptake of sugar content foods, limited access to community oral health care services, and increasing marketing of fast foods & beverages, as well as tobacco & alcohol, which has resulted in increased consumption of those products. These factors are most commonly responsible for oral health problems and other non-communicable diseases.
Get a Sample PDF Brochure:
- AVINENT Implant System
- CeraRoot SL
- Danaher Corporation
- Sirona Inc.
- DIO Corporation
- Henry Schein, Inc.
- Institute Straumann AG
- OSSTEM Implant Co., Ltd.
- Bicon LLC
Segmentation By Drug Type:
- Subperiosteal Implants
- Endosteal Implants
- Transosteal Implants
- Zirconium Dioxide
- Tapered Implants
- Parallel Walled Implants
- The Asia-Pacific market is anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period.
- Major factors contributing to the growth of Dental Implants market in this region include the rising incidence of chronic infectious diseases, rising awareness regarding growing applications of Dental Implants, and increasing research activities in the field of Dental Implants.
- The emergence of local players and new product launches has also played a critical role in boosting the Dental Implants market in this region.
Browse the full report now: https://growthplusreports.com/report/dental-implants-market/7757
Key Questions Answered in the Report Include:
(1) This report gives all the information about the industry analysis, revenue, and overview, of this market.
(2) What will be the rate of increase in market size and growth rate by the end of the forecast period?
(3) What are the major global Dental Implants Market trends influencing the development of the market?
(4) What are the vital results of SWOT analysis of the major players operating in the Dental Implants Market?
(5) What are the potential growth opportunities and threats faced by Major competitors in the market?
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis, and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as "Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.