Rise in geriatric population coupled with osteoporosis and osteo arthritis, Increase in research and development on hip pegleg and increasing demand for minimally invasive surgeries are expected to propel the demand for ceramic hip pegleg market.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the Global ceramic hip pegleg market is expected to reach USD 3,840.1 Million by the year 2028, in terms of value at a CAGR of 6.40% from 2019-2026. A hip replacement is a kind of surgical procedure in which damaged hip joint is replaced with an artificial implant. It is used when the mobility is abridged and even in rest, pain is experienced. These are made up of metal, plastic or ceramic. The commercial applications of ceramic hip pegleg have been studied and researched extensively in recent years. Ceramic hip pegleg is widely used in the treatment of osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, septic arthritis, hip fracture and ankylosing spondylitis. According to the National Joint Registry for England, 90% of total hip replacement were performed for osteoarthritis in the U.K. in 2016.
Increase in investments in the market, which are supporting the technological advancements, and rise in healthcare expenditure are estimated to shape the growth of the Ceramic hip pegleg market. Growing number of younger individuals suffering from degenerative diseases are observed as the most lucrative application for the ceramic hip pegleg market recently. Ceramic hip resurfacing products are one of the greatest advances of modern hip replacement.
Key companies profiled in the report include
Medtronic Plc (Ireland), Integra LifeSciences (US), B. Braun (Germany), Spiegelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Sophysa (France), Natus Medical (US), Dispomedica GmbH (Germany), Delta Surgical Limited (UK), Moller Medical GmbH (Germany), and G. Surgiwear Ltd. (India).
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC])@ https://reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2111
The report is an investigative study that determines market growth and market scope on the basis of market trends, consumer behavior shifts, consumption and production patterns, product portfolio offered by the market, growth rate, drivers and constraints, financial positions, and existing challenges and limitations of the Ceramic Hip Pegleg market.
The report discusses in detail the global production capacity, demand and supply ratio, market dynamics, and comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape. It provides an industry-wide analysis of the market share of each players along with their business portfolio, production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, business expansion plans, financial standing, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and collaborations, among others.
Order this report @ https://reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/2111
The regional bifurcation of the market analyzes key market segments such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The report discusses in detail the market growth, market size, revenue growth, market share, production and consumption, demand and supply, current and emerging trends, and technological developments in each region.
The key geographical regions analyzed in the market report are:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Ceramic Hip Pegleg Market Segmentation based on Types:
By Product type (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
- Total Hip
- Partial Femoral Head
- Hip Resurfacing
- Revision Hip
By Material type (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
By Sales channel type (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
- Channel sales
- Direct Sales
By End-user type (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
- Orthopedic Clinics
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Technological advancements in field ceramic hip pegleg market is the key factor contributing to the market growth. In line with this strategy, key market players are focused on strategic partnerships and collaborations for product development. For instance, In August 2018, Conformis, Inc., a U.S based medical technology company, collaborated with JFK Medical Center in Florida to perform first 3D total hip replacement surgeries.
- In the ceramic hip pegleg Market, the ceramic on polythene (COP) is anticipated to be the largest product type segment which is expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the study period due to the global rise in the geriatric population coupled with surge in bone deformities across the globe.
- Total ceramic hip implants are expected to emerge as highest-growing segment in the analysis period. This is due to their increase in minimally invasive surgeries.
- Europe is the second largest regional market with a CAGR of 6.4% in 2018, due to the increasing awareness about the bone degeneration disorders and related treatment options in the region coupled with rising incidence of hip fractures.
- North American region is expected to contribute the largest revenue share over the forecast period as a result of increasing growth of geriatric population suffering from osteoporosis, osteo arthritis coupled with rising approvals by the U.S. FDA for new products.
- The hospitals segment holds the largest share of the global Ceramic hip pegleg market in 2018 due to increasing healthcare expenditure in developing nations. Also, implementation of latest technologies and availability skilled healthcare professionals under a single roof, further propels hospitals segment growth in ceramic hip pegleg market.
Request a customization on the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2111
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry or query about customization, kindly get in touch with us to know more. Our team will clear your doubts and ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Persistent Depressive Disorder Treatment Market @ https://cse.google.co.uz/url?q=https://www.biospace.com/article/persistent-depressive-disorder-treatment-market-insights-on-current-and-future-trends-growth-forecast-2022-2030/
Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment Market @ https://cse.google.co.uz/url?q=https://www.biospace.com/article/peripheral-neuropathy-treatment-market-research-study-on-current-status-and-challenges-with-future-opportunities-to-2030/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370