Asia Pacific Veterinary Equipment And Disposables Industry Overview
The Asia Pacific veterinary equipment and disposables market size is anticipated to reach USD 692.8 million by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 9.3% from 2021 to 2028. Increasing pet adoption, advancements in veterinary care and treatment, and the presence of market participants are factors likely to drive the market.
Asia Pacific Veterinary Equipment And Disposables Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the Asia Pacific veterinary equipment and disposables market on the basis of product, animal type, end use, and country:
Based on the Product Insights, the market is segmented into Critical Care Consumables, Anesthesia Equipment, Fluid Management Equipment, Temperature Management Equipment, Rescue & Resuscitation Equipment, Research Equipment, Patient Monitoring Equipment.
- The critical care consumables segment dominated the market for veterinary equipment and disposables and held the major revenue share of 39.2% in 2020. This was owing to their high usage in almost all types of veterinary procedures.
- The product segment is divided into critical care consumables, anesthesia equipment, fluid management equipment, temperature management equipment, rescue and resuscitation equipment, research equipment, and patient monitoring equipment.
- The research equipment segment is estimated to witness the highest CAGR over the next few years. An increase in research activities undertaken for various applications, such as veterinary research, drug development, production of biological agents, and development of treatment of diseases and infections (e.g. COVID-19), is one of the main drivers expected to boost demand for research equipment.
Based on the Animal Type Insights, the market is segmented into Companion Animal, Livestock Animal.
- In 2020, the companion animal segment dominated the Asia Pacific veterinary equipment and disposables market and accounted for the largest revenue share of 59.7%. The segment is also expected to register a high CAGR over the forecast period.
- The presence of many manufacturers and traders in the Asia Pacific region contributes to the revenue share of the segment. AMPall Co., LTD. is a South Korean company that manufactures veterinary infusion pumps among other products.
Based on the End-use Insights, the market is segmented into Veterinary Hospitals/Clinics, Research Institutes.
- The veterinary hospitals/clinics dominated the market for veterinary equipment and disposables and accounted for the largest revenue share of 85.9% in 2020. Veterinary hospitals/ clinics see the highest footfall of patients and carry out the majority of the veterinary procedures and surgeries that involve the use of equipment and disposables. This contributes to segment growth.
Asia Pacific Veterinary Equipment And Disposables Outlook
- China, Hong Kong, Taiwan
- South Korea
- New Zealand
Key Companies Profile & Market Share Insights
Key players are involved in various strategic initiatives to increase their market share and regional presence. For instance, in March 2021, Midmark Corporation launched an in-clinic veterinary anesthesia simulation training through Midmark Academy.
Some prominent players in the Asia Pacific veterinary equipment and disposables market include
- Smiths Medical
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Kshama Equipments
- Vetland Medical Sales & Services
- Midmark Corporation
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Dispomed Ltd.
Order a free sample PDF of the Asia Pacific Veterinary Equipment And Disposables Market Intelligence Study, published by Grand View Research.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]