The Canon Pixma MG2522, one of the best-selling printers, is renowned for its cutting-edge design and ability to produce printouts of the highest calibre. After Canon Pixma Mg2522 Setup, you can use a connected or wireless connection to print documents from a desktop computer, laptop, Android phone, iPhone, tablet, and other devices. You can complete the Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless setup at your home or small office to fulfil your wireless printing needs. Continue reading to learn how to set up your Canon MG2522 printer with WiFi and enjoy brand-new printing capabilities.
Manual for the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer
The printer user manual comes with the printer packaging, just like any other electric or electronic item you buy from the market. It contains comprehensive details on Canon Pixma MG2522 manual setup, hardware specifications, Wi-Fi connection method, and many other topics. It is advised that you thoroughly read the manual before beginning the printer setup or use, especially if you are unfamiliar with printers. In addition to the MG2522 printer model, the Canon Pixma Mg2522 Wireless Setup procedure can be used to connect the printer to WiFi if you have that model.
Setup of the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer on Windows
You might be wondering how to setup Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless printer if you have Windows OS and want to set up the printer. Here is a response to it:
- The printer should be taken out of its packaging and left on a flat surface.
- Turn on the printer by inserting the power adapter into an electrical outlet.
- Make that the printer's power LED is on.
- Use the USB cable that was included with the printer package to connect your Windows computer to the printer at this point.
- The printer driver will be immediately detected after the connection is made.
- When you launch the utility, choose your printer in the Select Model screen after registering the printer with Canon Inkjet Print Utility.
- To finish the Windows printer setup, adhere to the on-screen directions.
Similar to how we described for Windows PC, you may use the identical set of instructions to set up your Canon Pixma MG2522 printer on a Mac.
How can I WiFi-connect my Canon MG2522 printer?
Wireless printing of documents and images is possible with a variety of gadgets, including a smartphone, laptop, tablet, and iPad. However, you must first complete your Canon MG2522 Printer's wifi configuration in order to guarantee this. Make sure the Canon MG2522 printer is turned on before attempting to connect it to WiFi. The wireless capability can then be activated by using the Up or Down arrow buttons on the printer's control panel. To connect the Canon MG2522 to WiFi after turning on the printer's wireless capability, follow the instructions listed below:
- Within two minutes of turning on the printer's wireless capability, press the WPS button on the router.
- Use the printer's control panel to find the list of accessible wireless networks in the area after you enable WPS on the router.
- The Wi-Fi key should be typed into the empty field after tapping on the name of your wireless network (SSID). To connect the printer to Wi-Fi, tap "Connect."
Connecting a Mac to a Canon MG2522 printer over WiFi
Do you want to know how to wirelessly connect a Mac to a Canon MG2522 printer? Although the procedure is simple and easy to follow, you must pay close attention to the suggested steps to prevent any mistakes. Documents and photos can be wirelessly printed after the Canon MG2522 Printer is connected to WiFi on a Mac.
- Turn on the printer using the power button to begin the process of connecting it to WiFi on a Mac. The Wireless Connect option in the printer and press LAN settings must then be selected.
- In order to proceed, you must first pick Wireless LAN Setup and then "Easy Wireless Connect". When you've finished configuring the device, select Yes at the end. By doing this, you can start printing wirelessly after connecting the printer to WiFi.
References: Canon Printer Mg2522 Wireless Setup