利用 AZ-120 考試資料，你肯定可以得到你想要的成功，Microsoft AZ-120 考試心得 这么重要的考试，你也想参加吧，NewDumps AZ-120 考題套裝可以為你提供捷徑，給你節約好多時間和精力換，PDF版本：這個版本的特點在於“方便閱讀,支持打印”,對於不適應使用電腦而更喜歡紙質版的Microsoft Azure Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads-AZ-120題庫客戶而言,這是一個不錯的選擇,讓您有更真實的觸感,重回學生時代,找回高考時拼命做題的感覺，如果不確定我們的Microsoft AZ-120-Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads學習資料是否適合自己可以先免費下載PDF版的題庫試用，如果覺得適合自己並有效再付款，Microsoft AZ-120 考試心得 但也有例外，這就需要我們結合自己的具體情況而定。
NEW QUESTION 29
You are evaluating the migration plan.
Licensing for which SAP product can be affected by changing the size of the virtual machines?
- A. SAP ECC
- B. PI
- C. SAP Solution Manager
- D. SAP SCM
Scenario: Increase the performance of SAP ECC applications by moving to SAP HANA.
Topic 2, Contoso Ltd Case Study
This is a case study. Case studies are not timed separately. You can use as much exam time as you would like to complete each case. However, there may be additional case studies and sections on this exam. You must manage your time to ensure that you are able to complete all questions included on this exam in the time provided.
To answer the questions included in a case study, you will need to reference information that is provided in the case study. Case studies might contain exhibits and other resources that provide more information about the scenario that is described in the case study. Each question is independent of the other questions in this case study.
At the end of this case study, a review screen will appear. This screen allows you to review your answers and to make changes before you move to the next section of the exam. After you begin a new section, you cannot return to this section.
To start the case study
To display the first question in this case study, click the Next button. Use the buttons in the left pane to explore the content of the case study before you answer the questions. Clicking these buttons displays information such as business requirements, existing environment, and problem statements. If the case study has an All Information tab, note that the information displayed is identical to the information displayed on the subsequent tabs. When you are ready to answer a question, click the Question button to return to the question.
Contoso, Ltd. is a manufacturing company that has 15,000 employees.
The company uses SAP for sales and manufacturing.
Contoso has sales offices in New York and London and manufacturing facilities in Boston and Seattle.
The network contains an on-premises Active Directory domain named ad.contoso.com. User email addresses use a domain name of contoso.com.
The current SAP environment contains the following components:
* SAP Solution Manager
* SAP ERP Central Component (SAP ECC)
* SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM)
* SAP application servers that run Windows Server 2008 R2
* SAP HANA database servers that run SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 (SLES 12) Problem Statements Contoso identifies the following issues in its current environment:
* The SAP HANA environment lacks adequate resources.
* The Windows servers are nearing the end of support.
* The datacenters are at maximum capacity.
Contoso identifies the following planned changes:
* Deploy Azure Virtual WAN.
* Migrate the application servers to Windows Server 2016.
* Deploy ExpressRoute connections to all of the offices and manufacturing facilities.
* Deploy SAP landscapes to Azure for development, quality assurance, and production.
All resources for the production landscape will be in a resource group named SAPProduction.
Contoso identifies the following business goals:
* Minimize costs whenever possible.
* Migrate SAP to Azure without causing downtime.
* Ensure that all SAP deployments to Azure are supported by SAP.
* Ensure that all the production databases can withstand the failure of an Azure region.
* Ensure that all the production application servers can restore daily backups from the last 21 days.
Contoso identifies the following technical requirements:
* Inspect all web queries.
* Deploy an SAP HANA cluster to two datacenters.
* Minimize the bandwidth used for database synchronization.
* Use Active Directory accounts to administer Azure resources.
* Ensure that each production application server has four 1-TB data disks.
* Ensure that an application server can be restored from a backup created during the last five days within 15 minutes.
* Implement an approval process to ensure that an SAP administrator is notified before another administrator attempts to make changes to the Azure virtual machines that host SAP.
It is estimated that during the migration, the bandwidth required between Azure and the New York office will be 1 Gbps. After the migration, a traffic burst of up to 3 Gbps will occur.
Proposed Backup Policy
An Azure administrator proposes the backup policy shown in the following exhibit.
Azure Resource Manager Template
An Azure administrator provides you with the Azure Resource Manager template that will be used to provision the production application servers.
NEW QUESTION 30
You have an SAP environment on Azure.
You use Azure Site Recovery to protect an SAP production landscape.
You need to validate whether you can recover the landscape in the event of a failure. The solution must minimize the impact on the landscape.
Which four actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
1 - Create a virtual network...
2 - Add a public IP address...
3 - Shut down production virtual machines
4 - Select Test failover from the Recovery Plans blade
NEW QUESTION 31
You have a large and complex SAP environment on Azure.
You are designing a training landscape that will be used 10 times a year.
You need to recommend a solution to create the training landscape. The solution must meet the following requirements:
* Minimize the effort to build the training landscape.
* Minimize costs.
In which order should you recommend the actions be performed for the first training session? To answer, move all actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
NEW QUESTION 32
For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
NEW QUESTION 33